Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What next?

^ I live in the UK - decent games and DVDs are scarce. FFIX new here is 130 $...

actualy i can sympathise with the UK as they get the short end of the stick and can not get things easily without paying insane shipping charges and stuff, so i can overlook their downloading of game related media, but anyone in the US or Japan have no excuse...

Quote Originally Posted by Trance_Kuja View Post
    Crisis Core > Before Crisis (ending of Crisis Core happens after BC) > VII > VII Advent Children > Dirge of Cerberus

Happens in that order.
    No.

The story of CC and BC happens at the same time, but the begining of CC happens before the begining of BC, and the same thing for the ending of both games(CC's ending happens before BC's ending).

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    downloading can be helped if there are still coppies available on store shelves and last time i was at Best Buy (3 days ago) they had plenty in stock and a good amount of the Gift Boxes avaialable as well, it's not preaching but good sense, why download the inferior copy when you can buy a superior copy for relatively cheap, there was a thread somewhere where someone saw some copies in the Wal*Mart bargain bin... besides isn't endorsing illegal downloading against the rules here... as i see it if you download and don't buy the media if it's available on the market then you can hardly call yourself a fan, i know i'd hate it if someone said they were a fan of my work yet they stole it, that's not being a fan...
    I became a fan of a band by downloading some music but I haven't got the money to spend so I torrent more music. Downloading doesn't make you any less of a fan. That's BS.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    downloading can be helped if there are still coppies available on store shelves and last time i was at Best Buy (3 days ago) they had plenty in stock and a good amount of the Gift Boxes avaialable as well, it's not preaching but good sense, why download the inferior copy when you can buy a superior copy for relatively cheap, there was a thread somewhere where someone saw some copies in the Wal*Mart bargain bin... besides isn't endorsing illegal downloading against the rules here... as i see it if you download and don't buy the media if it's available on the market then you can hardly call yourself a fan, i know i'd hate it if someone said they were a fan of my work yet they stole it, that's not being a fan...
    Where do you all live??

Lately it feels like South Texas is LOLNOFUNSTUFF4U land ;_;

Are those stories that were linked to just fanfiction? Or were they written by some folks by square or people closely associated to the creative team?

Annnnnyway it doesn't mean I'm not a fan I own FF1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2,11 12, tactics, tactics advanced I love FF - Just some are hard to get out here.

nothing is hard to get now what with internet shopping, i live in the uk and i can find loads of great stuff on ebay and amazon
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchrono View Post
    Are those stories that were linked to just fanfiction? Or were they written by some folks by square or people closely associated to the creative team?
    Case of Tifa and Case of Denzel were written by Kazushige Nojima so i think they are as official as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post
    Dirge of Cerberus is set after Advent children. by about a year so its three years after the game, and Yuffie has got a bit foxy, growl, lol i'm playing it at the moment and i do find i have a bit of a weird girl crush on her for some reason
    She is prettyhard to resist, lol.

Can sins ever be forgiven?