Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Smoking.

Default Smoking.

How do you feel about smoking in general?

Also, do you smoke or have you tried smoking? What have you then smoked? - If not, why not?

I myself am a bit of a party smoker. I like smoking a couple of cigarettes if I'm in the right mood and such when drinking. I have tried smoking on hookahs (which is just great), cigarettes, cigars and then also joints along with bongs (gasp!). I'd never become a regular smoker, though.

Guess who's back....back chaos_ghost's Avatar

Smoked a whole pack when I was 14. Didn't enjoy them. I find it kinda disgusting in general and I despise the smell. But now that I live with my grandmother after my moms death, I smell like smoke all the time(My uncle, cousin, and grandmother all smoke). SO yeah, not a big fan.

Thanks to Owen McWare for the sig. This sig is staying up forever no matter what.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I'm not a regular smoker, but I carry a pack with me and I'll have one every now and then. I'm not really hooked at all, they're just nice xD

I had my first cigarette when I was 14 at a rock club in Wigan. I had my first bong and spliff that night too xD

I was a party smoker for a couple of years until I gave up.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy View Post
    I'm not a regular smoker, but I carry a pack with me and I'll have one every now and then. I'm not really hooked at all, they're just nice xD
    Exactly xD

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I smoke if someone hands me a cigarette or cigar and lights it for me. I don't buy my own lung poison.

I really like what nicotine does to my head.

I don't smoke pot because it gives me a headache.

Signature by rubah. I think.

My dad had a heart attack in his forties and my sister, mum and one of my friends are constantly pissed off about how they can't seem to kick the habit. What amazes me is that my sister has the nerve to give me crap for picking my nose.

So I'm leaving it the hell alone, forever. (Crosses fists)

I also hate all the associated smells, if someone sits near me on the bus that has been smoking I will whine like crazy until they go away as it makes me gag. The only smells I find worse are pot smoke and congealed bacon grease that's been warmed back up by the process of trying to clean it up.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Really don't like the smells of both cannabis or tobacco like ReloadPsi said. Given that I have asthma and have never had much money, smoking has never been for me. I'm someone who dislikes wasting money and so I could never justify spending money on cigarettes. I also just don't like to do damage to my body. I'm overweight and would rather not add tobacco to that. Never smoked a cigarette, nor do I intend to start.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

I don't smoke cigarettes, mostly because literally every single person who lights up in front of me will take a drag, hold it, let it out, look at me and say, "Don't you ever think about starting this. It's the worst habit in the world. I'd smurfing kill you." So, I never have. My boyfriend does and has for about five years now, usually 6 or so a day, but he can polish off a pack in a couple hours if he's chilling with friends and drinking or something. He keeps saying he'll quit, but I know it's hard for him, and as of yet he hasn't; it makes me rather sad. Sometimes when I'm feeling really down, I think maybe I should start or just let him know I will if he doesn't stop. But one, blackmail is stupid, and two, I probably wouldn't anyway. Doesn't seem right, too.

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Really don't like the smells of both cannabis or tobacco like ReloadPsi said. Given that I have asthma and have never had much money, smoking has never been for me. I'm someone who dislikes wasting money and so I could never justify spending money on cigarettes. I also just don't like to do damage to my body. I'm overweight and would rather not add tobacco to that. Never smoked a cigarette, nor do I intend to start.
    That too. Now that I've given up booze as well, the only other corporal abuse I need to axe is my diet, as my weight exceeded 17 stone at one point (not anymore thankfully, and it was a very brief period when I did).

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I dislike smoking cigarettes but will not say no if offered. I will however not ask for cigarettes.

Also I am a strong supporter of public smoking, restaurant smoking, bar smoking, and in your car, with your kids in the back seat smoking.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

have a cigar

I don't smoke, but I've got no problem with the smell, and don't care if other people are smoking around me. My reason for not smoking, more than anything else, is that it's too damned expensive and there are other things I'd rather be spending my money on. Obviously the health risks are a factor too, but I can honestly say that the financial aspect is the clincher for me.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Smoking smells bad. People who smoke smell bad. I dislike being around people who are stinky.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I'm not a smoker, I've had a few cigarettes but never really taken to it. I don't accept cigarettes when offered anymore, either. Seems like a waste.

Oh yeah, and smokers definitely smell seriously bad. The smoking itself, not so much, but the smoker.