Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DISGUSTING LAGUNA!

would have made for an interesting convo

Quistis: u know how i said that bs about how i loved u like a brother, yeah well Rinoa actually does! HA
    Squall: OH GOD NO WHY
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Maybe the incest explains the "Rinoa is Ultimecia" theory.

And besides... if they were half-brother and half-sister it would only be half disgusting.

EDIT: Here's something I threw together on MSPaint. You like?

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suvious View Post
    Laguna+Julia=Made Love
    Wrong!

ballsballsballs of steel Jimsour's Avatar

Ah hah I see - it's just I know they talked for a while but Laguna had the hots for Julia, so I figured maybe they did something they didn't show before he left ;]
    Do you instantly shag every person you've ever had the hot for within 5 minutes of talking to them for the first time?
    I'm a big fan of the Mars Bar Diet; You don't eat the Mars bar, you stick it up your arse and let a rottweiler chase you home.

u also don't write a love song for them if it was just an innocent chat... there was obviously some affection floating around between them, maybe he met up with her again.......but come on its not likely.
    I think the whole thing of Julia and Laguna meeting before is to give Squall and Rinoa a little bit of a cute story in the past, they'll never know that his dad and Her mum were the reason for Julia's song which becomes their song sorta, its just sweet
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jimsour View Post
    Ah hah I see - it's just I know they talked for a while but Laguna had the hots for Julia, so I figured maybe they did something they didn't show before he left ;]
    Do you instantly shag every person you've ever had the hot for within 5 minutes of talking to them for the first time?
    Laguna got a leg cramp when he tried to walk over to her and wave. Just from the nervousness.
    Imagine what kind of cramp he would've got if he tried to make love to her...

I have a response for that, but it is WAY too disgusting, even by EoFF standards...

Laguna = Squalls Dad
    am i like the only one in the world who didn't know that? lol where do you find that out i don't remember it being said at any point in the game

Quote Originally Posted by $howBiz View Post
    am i like the only one in the world who didn't know that? lol where do you find that out i don't remember it being said at any point in the game
    It isn't explicitly said like, "OMG Squall come to daddy..."

But toward the end of the game it is very strongly hinted that they are father and son.

Well Squall becomes Laguna for parts of the game rofl
    Is it just me or is the machine gun truly stronger than the gunblade? 'Cause Laguna seems to hit harder than my Squall >.>

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

It's so heavily hinted at that the relationship can be considered canon (try talking to Ward and Kiros on the Ragnarok near the game's end). Much like Relm's parentage in FFVI, which is also strongly hinted at.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Guys, this is (rather offensivly) answered in the FAQ, they're not related.

Think about it. Rinoa (March 3rd) is older than Squall (August 23rd), both at 17.

So...

Julia meets with Laguna. It's hinted that there were some love between them, more like from Laguna though (at the hotel).

Laguna just gotta go back to business.

Julia felt lonely.

Then Julia met General Caraway out of no where.

Julia felt happier.

Later on, Rinoa was delivered.

Laguna found out about the baby (Rinoa), he serectly felt awkward, jealous and lonely.

So Laguna felt like finding a new woman for revenge, in which case, was Raine.

Squall was then delivered.

Makes sense I think. According to my logic, if Laguna suspected that Rinoa could be his daughter, then chances are that Laguna would have talked with Julia about Rinoa, asked for a DNA or he wouldn't have never met Raine in the first place. Laguna wasn't that drunk at the hotel, so surely he can remember whether he put his spoon in her cup or not, therefore I'm pretty sure that he's not the father of Rinoa, under the circumstances.

It's interesting, because if Laguna has never met Julia in the first place, he also wouldn't have to meet Raine as well. Would that explain how Rinoa felt like chosing Squall? I forget what is the feeling called, deja vu or something.

Laguna acted differently between Julia and Raine (during the dreams), he acted more shy-ish towards Julia but he wasn't like that towards Raine, wonder why? Maybe Laguna actually loved Julia more than Raine at some point, it could explain why Squall is more emotional than Rinoa.

GENERAL. SMURFING. CARAWAY.

Think about it. Rinoa (March 3rd) is older than Squall (August 23rd), both at 17.
    well whoever is older realy depends on what month the game is set
    it could be july and only a month til squall turns 18