Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pulled an awesome prank today.

Default Pulled an awesome prank today.

I've always worn a glove on one hand. Its just something I do. A bunch of people at my college started bugging me about it asking why I did it. So just for giggles I told them my hand was infected and extremely dangerous and I kept it on for protection. Then they started pestering me constantly to look at it and I refused so I could watch them squirm. After about a week of refusing to show them I got an idea from a metacafe video I had seen(really tried to find the video to post it because it is what inspired me and all credit goes to him, but I can't for the life of me find the darn thing).

So i started to work on my little prank. The things I used were: two gloves, a box of matches, and a can of lighter fluid. One glove needs to be small enough to fit in the other glove while allowing a little bit of room but not enough that it isn't snug. They also must be heat/fire proof and can't absorb liquid to well. It's a bonus if you can manage to get the smaller glove close to your skin color. Overall a pain to find but I managed.

First cut the igniter part of the box of matches of and glue it to the top of the smaller glove. Then glue the match on the inside of the big glove so that it is over the ignition part you glued and very snug. Basically what happens if you rip the glove of quickly which pulls the match over the match box piece and lights it. Then just put a covering of lighter fluid on the smaller glove. Put on the big glove and get ready for some fun :P

I went to college with it on the next day and they of course asked me why I was wearing such a big glove. I told them the infection was even worse today and I had thought of staying home. I told them if they really wanted to see it so bad to follow me outside to the concrete area out back(so as not to get passerby's or burn anything). Then, cause I'm such a fan of drama, I raised my hand in the air, then ripped the glove off. It lit up perfectly and the reaction from them totally made it worth all the pain in the butt effort. Lots of screaming and sprinting back inside, also with lots of screaming. Needless to say I stood there and had a good laugh at their expense .

You're my hero

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Oh, Did I mention thats Awesome?

Seriously man... that is great.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Creative, but an awful lot of effort - and risk - to go through just to wind up your mates
    Not something that anyone should try, unless they've had training in stunt work or pyrotechnics. Absorbency is a tricky thing; a glove might seem like it won't absorb lighter fluid, when in reality it might just take a while to do it. This trick could easily lead to someone discovering 'the hard way' that the lighter fluid has partially dissolved their glove, giving them a hand that's basically covered in napalm.

1000 internets to you!
    well done sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxas View Post
    I've always worn a glove on one hand. Its just something I do. .
    Michael Jackson? Is that you?

But seriously, that was a really awesome prank. Pure genius.

Quote Originally Posted by duckie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxas View Post
    I've always worn a glove on one hand. Its just something I do. .
    Michael Jackson? Is that you?
    I was thinking the same thing
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Blog Entries

Who are you? Michael Jackson or something?
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

you could always use something that burns really cold like butane or whatever.

I knew a guy that said he used to light himself on fire using butane[or whatever the stuff was]. it weirded me out.

Yeah, Michael Jackson joke!

I'd have trouble pulling that off. It would be too hard to keep a straight face. A+ to you, sir. A+.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    giving them a hand that's basically covered in napalm.
    Oh man, that would be me.

Also, I'm gonna call a vid or it didn't happen 8)

Blog Entries

Roxxas = ?

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Omg that is the best thing ever. You the man!

That's awesome. *gives pie*

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!