Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos!

*yawn* Tattoos!

In regards to the lovely piercing thread~~

I myself am not a piercer, my husband loves piercings but there's something we both love more than his piercings!

And that thing is a tattoo!

I have yet to have the time and money to get as many as him, but right now I saddly only have two. The japanese symbol for Joy on my left shoulder and two snakes forming a heart about an inch and a half top to bottom and side to side on my right wrist.
    He also has the same snake hearts but they're on his left wrist. He also has an arm sleeve in progress on his arm starting from his wrist to his elbow with a whole bunch of random tribal looking things. Basically he plans to have his left arm covered by the tribal tattoos. He also has a cresent moon about 4 or 5 inches across on the top side part of his left arm.
    He's planning to finish his arm sleeve and get a wedding ring tattoo'd on his finger.

I'd do the same, but after having my wrist tattoo'd. THAT STUFF HURT. So if he wants a ring around his ring finger done by a tattoo then he can. I'll keep my ring. I would have to mentally prepare myself for another wrist tattoo. Going from a shoulder getting tattoo'd to wrist is UNREAL. When I started getting to the point of being sick, my natural body feel-goods kicked in and rose me back up~

Either way, I plan on getting more. I would have gotten another one a few months ago but then I can't get a tattoo with the baby! xD But I have plans for my other shoulder, my neck, and -maybe- my other wrist.

I love tattoo's. The feeling, the awesome after math where you're just like pumped up on endorphins, EVERYTHING.

I have 2 nautical stars on my upper chest...near my collarbones. soon to be getting my daughter's handprint with a banner through it, with "TK 09/08/06" on the banner, and then eventually a pair of wings, starting behind the stars, going upm, around my shoulders, and then down my back about half way
    should be pretty cool.
    I love tattoo's so relaxing and just interesting to think about it...ink, stabbing your skin, and it's there forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    I have 2 nautical stars on my upper chest...near my collarbones. soon to be getting my daughter's handprint with a banner through it, with "TK 09/08/06" on the banner, and then eventually a pair of wings, starting behind the stars, going upm, around my shoulders, and then down my back about half way
    should be pretty cool.
    I love tattoo's so relaxing and just interesting to think about it...ink, stabbing your skin, and it's there forever!
    Aww that's a cute idea with the handprint!

And I agree, tattoo's are relaxing. One of the few things in life where you can just sit back, get inked up, and have those marks forever.
    The only thing that annoys me is that my husband picks at his tattoo's when they're healing over, and then I'm always like "YOU'RE DESTROYING ITTTTTT". My snakes are so much prettier and smoother than his. u u;

As for me.

I love snakes. LOVE SNAKES. I believe highly in the positive mythology to snakes, basically as using snakes as a way of guidance.
    For my neck, I want an Oroborous~ While reading the myth behind the serpent eating his own tail with a crown and wings I was drawn in. I believe -everything- has two sides. Positive and negative and one of the definitions for the Oroborous is everything and nothing. Basically, old myths say that the serpent was the creator and destroyer of the world we know. Things like that just... interest me. So I'm going to have that on my neck.

My other shoulder will stay with the theme of the oroborus. While my left shoulder has the japanese symbol for joy, my right will have the japanese symbol for pain.

On my other wrist, I might get a snake that wraps around like a bracelet. While the snakes on my wrist symbolism my husband and myself. The snake around my other wrist will be for our child. And then if we have more kids, then there shall be more snakes on that wrist!

Basically all of the contradicting tattoo's stay on my back. The one's on the front are not contradicting and alike. All snakes, all about family, and all about love. So essentially, my tattoo's on the front of my body will contradict the back of my body. I'll literally be a walking contradiction. And yeah.. I've put a MASS AMOUNT of thought into it. xD

Tattoos fascinate me quite a lot, and I've often thought about getting one. I'm just not sure what I want it to be and if I actually really want one or if it's just fascination.

Blog Entries

I want to get at least one ^^ I'm just waiting to know someone good enough to make it!

I had planned to get a really awesome, cheap tattoo this summer, but my hook-up is half-dissolved now...so it may cost a bit more than cheap.

I like tattoos a lot.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I'm really fascinated by them, I really want one when I'm older; nothing big, just a small and cute little tattoo. A little heart or paw print, but just something, eee! that'd be so cool.

Mmm I forgot that I wanted the Oroborus from FMA on me somewhere lol. Thanks Avarice for that little reminder

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I think they're hawt on other people but I'd never get one.
    I like Kung-Fu.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want a small one, but I'm a big cry baby and I wouldn't be able to deal with the pain, probably.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Tats are a pretty big turn off for me.

I'd never get one. I don't like the idea of that kind of permenancy in something I'd likely regret.

I like some of them, i wouldnt want to be covered in them but i might get an England flag on the top of my arm or something soon

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

Blog Entries

I'm planning on getting some tribal sleeves. Should be fun.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Mmm I forgot that I wanted the Oroborus from FMA on me somewhere lol. Thanks Avarice for that little reminder

xD Dude, get a real one. The old drawings from -waaaaaaaaay- back when are epic. I usually don't like shading and mass detail 'cause I'm a plain and simple person, but yeah I'm going to draw my oroborus based off the old mythology pictures and it's gonna be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    xD Dude, get a real one. The old drawings from -waaaaaaaaay- back when are epic. I usually don't like shading and mass detail 'cause I'm a plain and simple person, but yeah I'm going to draw my oroborus based off the old mythology pictures and it's gonna be epic.
    pics? i don't think i've seen it.