Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Eyes on Plays Final Fantasy III!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Question: for the challenge to be valid.... what exactly is an end game screenshot? the menu screen before the final boss? the actual THE END screen? both? please post the answer, thank you. ~ Dragonfire

THE END screen is good or the screen after the final boss...not before. We have to know that you beat him.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Quote Originally Posted by SwordFighter_Dago View Post
    ....I'm currently in the fire cavern on my way to the fire crystal. My current jobs are thief, warrior, red wizard and black wizard. I remember Salamander and Kraken being toughies. Any tips to beat them?
    for salamander... make sure ur not wearing any fire armor... ice equipment is very good for you. have the theif and warrior attack with ur best weapons... if they dont do well.. try using antarctic winds if u got them. put the two wizards in the back row... have them casting ICE2/Blizzara w/ the red mage casting CUR2/Cura when needed.

as for kraken.. make sure u level a little bit more before going to him. same strategy as salamander except you wanna cast the lightning spells and zeus' wraths.

BONUS: if it wasnt already obvious... when u fight garuda... you want dragoons dragoons and more dragoons... with wind spears if u can afford them... Any other strategy questions... just msg me or ask the EoFF community.. try to stay away from gamefaqs or other walkthroughs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NIGHT 7 - Solo Character Challenge

*tried to get thru the crystal tower... made it to the last area before the final area and got back attacked by a yellow dragon.... im sure you know where im going with this... *sigh*... IM DONE FOR THE NIGHT... no more drive to play tonite after that... screenshot below of my character status
    NIGHT 8 - Solo Character Challenge

*attempting to finish the game again... tried a run through already died to a Xande Clone trying to get a ribbon in the last area. =( will try again in a little bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 06-23-2008 at 03:31 AM.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

So as I said, I would do something interesting and here it is! I don't know if I could start a Walkthrough from this point of the game :laughing:

I will do one even if I don't get a star, because these are kind of fun.

火 Fire
    The Second Crystal

Tower Of Owen | Chapter 1

Well, as I entered the Tower of Owen, I was greeted with a warm welcome. Can't you feel that love lurching out at you from the sewage pipes?

So I proceeded further--but only because I have a death wish, mind you.

Tower Of Owen | Chapter 2

You know, I don't know what they were thinking when they wrote this. The dungeon is a tower with about 20 squares of movement and a straight path leading to a staircase on every floor.

Oops! Uhh . . . lost in transla混乱。

Tower Of Owen | Medusa

. . .
    After all the taunting and giggling, I thought there would be four schoolgirls waiting for the young warriors at the end, but this is just . . .

Flame Cave | Dwarves

Guten Tag!

I knew when I entered the Dwarf Cave I would get a [strike]horny[/strike] friendly atmosphere! I rarely talk to NPCs so, me having ESP figured out that a horn was missing. Or I looked at the center of the cave, whatever works with you.

Flame Cave | Guzco

I really have no idea why I'm helping a bunch of Dwarves, but killing you seems like it's the right thing to do.

Flame Cave | Chapter 1

After that minor inconvenience it seemed appropriate to venture into the Flame Cave. If you will notice, [strike]I am underleveled[/strike] I have switched out the Red Mage for a Fighter. He was a Black Mage earlier, so here me out: BLACK MAGES SUCK.

Looks warm and toasty in there right? I went through the dungeon and had my arse handed to me by Salamandr, so I leveled up twice and then the PWNage came.

火 Fire
    Salamandr

Light Warriors -VS- Salamandr
    ( Round 2 )
    Haman deals the finishing 4 Blows of 172 damage! Salamandr you say? You mean that helpless gecko I just slaughtered? I destroyed him! Bah!

-END-

I was originally going to have a video up of the Salamandr fight, but not this time. I will definitely have a video of the next Crystal fight though.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Well, I'm done! Now there are only four Final Fantasies I have yet to conquer.

Camero (Luneth) Level 57: Level 41 Ninja
    Klyde (Arc) Level 57: Level 38 Devout
    Marcus (Ingus) Level 57: Level 99 Dragoon
    Val (Refia) Level 57: Level 38 Sage

Shuriken and Flare spamming seemed to do the trick.

I did ditch my blog idea.

When we play IV next, I'm going to dominate it. I've beat IV more than all the other ones combined.

Silver Star, please!

can two challenges run concurrently in one game? for example: im doing the single character gold challenge... does it also count as a completion challenge too?

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    can two challenges run concurrently in one game? for example: im doing the single character gold challenge... does it also count as a completion challenge too?
    You bet. You can apply your playthrough to as many different challenges as it qualifies for.
    Figaro Castle

may i ask how long this is gonna last? school has started for me and i can't really use the computer much anymore.
    warning: i am NOT funny.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Roughly mid-way through July.
    Figaro Castle

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

if by midway you mean until the end of july. >;[

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    That's right everybody, it's time for another forum-wide Final Fantasy Challenge! For the rest of June and a couple of weeks into July, the Staff would like to invite you to participate in the Final Fantasy III competition.
    I was going off of what iron foa said.
    Figaro Castle

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

psh. fine, make me play the game on my super long ten hour flight tomorrow >;[ see if I mind!

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    if by midway you mean until the end of july. >;[
    all right, i'll find a day when i'm free and try to complete it. iirc, i was outside that tower covered by a rectangle lulz. am i nearing the end?
    Last edited by Relapse; 06-28-2008 at 02:54 PM.
    warning: i am NOT funny.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

yay; I played for a while on the plane and got to the sylx tower. when do I get the last two jobs ;.;?

You get them in Eureka, their at the end of it along with Ragnarok and the level 8 spells.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

oh excellent, so that's not something I've missed