Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415

Thread: Eyes on Plays Final Fantasy III!

I'm mad it wants me to weaken my Wi-Fi security so it can work. I'll temporarily change it to allow mail in

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X View Post
    Have I mentioned yet how horrendous the communication feature is in FF III yet?

The space is hard to find and only under the symbols page, and it wouldn't let me send mail to Kes for some unknown reason. Grrr. Poorly developed systems anger me.

I think we may have to be mutual friends and I don't have your code, so if you want to try again, that would be awesome. Friend Code please?

0302-1351-5234

I would get on now but it suffices to talk to you on here. That and I got owned by some Chimera Mages in the Temple of Time. Double lightning is the cheapest thins since Salamandr's double fire breath.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

A little late, but I finally finished. Died on my first two attempts at the Crystal Tower. The Black Mage was pretty useless so I switched to a Devout and then I had to go back and get all the spells, especially Curaja and Arise. Then it was a piece of cake. I'll post some ending pics soon.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles