Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You Know You Play Too Much ___ When...

Default You Know You Play Too Much ___ When...

It's been a while since I've made a non-serious thread. Probably because I've been finding them more annoying than funny lately...

Anyways, in this thread make funny jokes about what happens when you play too much of a game/game series. Like:

- You know you play too much Super Smash Bros. Brawl when you scream to your sick grandma in the hospital "You must recover!!!"
    - You know you play too much Halo when hearing about angels with Halos make you think of the XBox game and not the gold ring things that go on the head that angels usually have
    - You know you play too much Mario games when they start saying "Please kill me" instead of "Press Start". (taken from some site)

So can you guys think of any funny ones?

You know you play too much Phoenix Wright when you scream OBJECTION all the time.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

You know you've played to much Smash Bros when you Scream "Falcon Punch" after while you hit a man in the face.

Blog Entries

As they say on Gamefaqs, "When you make this topic".

Anyway, you know you play too much Tetris when you see falling blocks when you close your eyes.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You know you play too much WoW when you dream about comments by other players on your WoW blag.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You know you play too much Resident Evil when you mix basil and red roses at any given opportunity.
    You know you play too much Silent Hill when you get injured and refuse to go to the Hospital.
    You know you play too much Resident Evil 4 when you assume junk can be sold at a high price as long as it's sparkly.
    You know you play too much GTA when you're in jail.

- You know you play too much Super Smash Bros. when you think striking yourself with thunder is good for recovering against sicknesses.
    - You know you play too much Pokemon when you're suprised at how easily you caught a cold without using False Swipe on it.
    - You know you play too much Bomberman when you start thinking balloons are evil.

You know you play to much Mario when you have to run from the park service for jumping on a turtle >.>
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

You know you play to much Mario when you see red mushrooms and you think you'll grow up in seconds.
    You know you play to much Megaman X when you see Sigma in algebra, and you want to destroy it with your buster.
    You know you play to much Castlevania when you see a Cross and you want to use it as a boomerang.
    You know you play to much Donkey Kong when you take a barrel and you want to throw it to someone.
    You know you play to much Metroid when you see dinosaurs in a museum and you think they are Space Pirates.

You Know You Play Too Much We <3 Katamari When Your Driving And All You Think About is Hey I Should Be Big Enough to Roll That Up <3

~Gamer 4 Life!!!! ^-^~

You know you played too much Tekken when your left thumb starts to hurt.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

You know you play too much Mana Khemia when you run out of salt and try to remember the recipe to make it.

You know you've played too much of any RPG when you start looking for a save point.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

You know you've played too much Fire Emblem when you attempt to perform Aether during a fencing match.

you know youve played to much Resident Evil 4 when you go to see The Strangers and you see the guy with the mask and say: "Wheres his chainsaw", or...: "dude you should know that a shot from the shotgun wont kill him"

lol

You know you play too much DotA when you know every build for every character.