Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Youtube is a great thing

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    I can't imagine anything I'd want to do less than to watch someone play a game. It's like watching someone eat a cupcake or watching someone exercise on a treadmill. You're just watching someone doing something pleasant or productive instead of actually doing it.
    You don't watch it to see them play the game. You watch it to see the story if you don't necessarily want to bother with playing the game yourself.

I agree just watching a playthrough for the gameplay would be dumb. But watching for the story makes alot of sense (if you are interested in the story(you can just fastforward through the gameplay parts anyhow)).

Did alot of the posts on this thread just suddenly disappear? When I went to apply there were three pages worth of posts but now there only just a little over one. Or maybe I was just looking at it wrong.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Well, you may have been fooling around with your Account Options and changed the Post Count for every page!
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Sometimes, if I accidentally save over a file that was right before a particularly epic cutscene, I watch it on Youtube when I need some epicness.

Here's an example. Holy crud, I can't believe I saved over that file.