Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 5181919596979899100101102103104105106107111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

I keep forgetting Valant! I guess if he voted for Will I don't have much on him, but eh, he gives me this crap feeling he's gonna be a godfather when all the roles are revealed xD

Big productive post coming. Hold, please. Will is the Godfather and I will tell you why.

Ughhh...I lost my x-quotes, so this will have to do. Sorry these are out of order >.<

Will and probably Maya are scum. Yes, I said Will, too. It's my belief that he's the godfather. I didn't read over Day three and half of Day four very well when I got back (just kinda skimmed) until now, and you are all dumb idiots who are dumber than me. Yes that's right YOU ARE DUMB.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Will Powers
    I am just going to vote plum here for two reasons. One I have said before and many other people also have. the other needs some explanation and a roleclaim. I am a Roleblocker. Last night, I roleblocked Plum. I think this might be a reason why there were no kills. I am not entirely sure, and it isn't 100%, but I think with everything else, it is enough to vote her.

I said in the question thread that I had a plan for godot. I was gonna block him and see how many kills there were in the next day. It wouldn't have been 100%, but I still think it would have been enough.

##vote: Plum
    He just comes out of nowhere and claims Roleblocker just to get Plum lynched. There is seemingly no reason for this. Plum was not a lynchee, and Will said he was not a lyncher.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ema Skye

Hehe. Here comes the fun part of my post.
    I don't believe you. Mostly because I don't like you but secondly because I'm a Roleblocker. I find it hard to believe that there would be two.
    You've been #1 on my bad man list and now you've really tripped the OH SHI- alarm. Plus, you bring up Plum as your proof when I really suspect her as well. Maybe to take some heat off of her since people are bringing up her name way too often? I think both of you are give me an S, give me a C, give me a U, give me an M. SCUM.
    Die right now, Will Powers.
    I don't have the quote, but I think Ema said that she blocked Plum, too. Plum was a Vanilla Townie, and no one else has clamied Roleblocker, so NO ONE was role blocked that night, even though there were supposedly no kills!

So why did they roleclaim? I think it was so one of them could die and the other would be trusted completely. When Lamiroir said she found Will innocent, they decided Ema would take the fall in the end.
    Alright then. Have a cop investigate us both.
    Trying to out the cop.

to karma- I have a small idea of what happened. I think the roleblocker got the right person and we either have some bulletproofs or we have more protective roles.
    Preparing to roleclaim, as some have already said.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Valant Gramarye
    As far as I'm concerned Miles is the most suspicious right now although I still have my eyes on Will. I think Miles is attempting to protect Will but is failing miserably. Miles is hectically going after various people such as Ema, Will, myself, Wesley and now Dick. While seemingly strategically avoiding others which is a no no. Because as far as I'm concerned Furio, Tracy, Plum, Phoenix, Maya and Bikini are not off the chopping block. Now I've been theorizing that it could because they are his fellow scum mates, but that would mean way too many mafia and they'd be way too overpowered.

Plus, I am still inclined to believe that Will is lying. Another thing that struck me as suspicious is how Miles attacks me for coming up with some logic to why I think Will is scum yet quickly denounces it as stupid and ignores the various other reasons I gave for him being scum and instead fussing about the color thing. Perhaps, to to divert attention away from Will and more on to me. But, it backfired and is now directing that attention to him and Will even more.

So he tries to divert attention away from him again by going after Dick who claims Hider. Now tbh, I am not entirely buying Dick's role claim but Dick hasn't struck me as scum as much as Miles and Will do.
    If Will or Valant die, this makes the other look better.

Plum, Will, Miles and Gant are all on my scum lists now. In order of whom I feel is most guilty right now
    ...I can't remember if I quoted Ema or Valant...but the reason why I quoted is because I thought at least one of them might be scum. Probably Will.

So, what do you all think?

I think it makes sense. And I think if I was right about Will from the get go I'm gonna shoot myself

Just to bring this up again:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Trucy Wright View Post
    For what it's worth:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Valant Gramarye View Post
    I don't "never ever vote". I did vote that one day didn't I? Even if it wasn't much I think had much more substance behind my vote for Will and Miles than I could have for any other people.
    We know Miles was town, and a Cop also said Will was innocent previously.

Valant was pretty strongly voting against Will in the Will vs Ema phase. He has also attacked Jean and Gant, but he came out pretty aggressively against Will, even going so far as to suggest he was the Godfather. With the information we know now (Valant=Mafia), perhaps it was to help defend Ema. Especially since he *knew* Ema was a roleblocker. I am still pretty suspicious of Will due to Gumshoe's earlier Hiding theory, though I'm supremely conflicted.

Does the game end if we get the Godfather?

Not sure...I think that's up to the mods.

Udgey?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've never liked the "game ends with Godfather death" rule.

ok phoenix...

1. I truly thought plum to be the serial killer. She was acting scummy and after I blocked her, I thought everything just added up so nice. I was wrong.

2. I think ema just tried to take me out because she could have used her role to make her look like a scum, and get me lynched. Then she might have said something about her thinking there was 2 roleblockers and hope for the best.

3. I see that my move there was a mistake and it costed us our cop. I messed up.

4. yup, I was preparing to roleclaim

5. Valant was trying to save his scum buddy ema.

6. the person was stating their suspisions.

err... no one saw me post as my real account right?

Wouldn't it have made sense to block her another night, see who died, and then consider claiming?

Maybe, but I really had a good feeling that plum was so I decided to claim then.

Gumshoe, what makes me suspicious?

I'm not buying it anymore, Willy

And well, I dunno about you Will...*scratches head* You came up innocent, Trucy was adamant that you were scum. She turned out to be scum instead. But, if you ask me, it sounds like she was pointing to a fellow mafian in hopes that she would be saved because we were turning to her with questions, due to her inactivity. You've been a question all along to everyone, and the fact that you're hardly around makes me wonder a lot.

##Vote: Will Powers

Too iffy in my books, tbh. Will bring back more evidence in a bit.

The way you've posted the entire game, but given the town very little.

And a post like that last one, Trucy hasn't been killed, and hasn't been confirmed scum wtf are you on?