Page 102 of 121 FirstFirst ... 252829296979899100101102103104105106107108112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

I think he meant Ema >.>

hmm... I actually have an idea of what's going on here...

The only people who have been truly 100% against me have all been mafia correct? Then Phoenix comes by and accuses me because of them going against me. It is obvious it was their plan. They tried to pull this out on me. I even think I know why they didnt just night-kill me. They wanted to waste a lynch. They were also waiting for a scum to be on the chopping block to pull this out. Gant has always had some suspision on him, so they would pull it out now and win here with a townie lynch. Right after phoenix made his post, gant votes me, in order to follow the plan. Valant and ema both went against me in order to start the plan, and here phoenix is to finish it. Phoenix is in on the plan and she is mafia.

So phoenix, am I right?

##vote: Phoenix Wright

He just can't stop thinking about me:P

(though in that sense, you'd be wise to refer to Internet Rule #15)

What I don't get is why Will never tells us his roleblock unless we harass him about it, even though he considers it critical evidence (see: Plum roleclaim debacle)

Seriously has he told us who he roleblocked last night? 'cause it'd help... (also how coincidental that he blocked Stickler on the night that he died)

ah damnit I keep forgetting

I blocked trucy, because I really didnt have a good idea to block anyone and I just blocked a person I thought was laying a little low.

Notice how he hasn't once successfully blocked someone.

Why didn't you block Furio, Gant, Maya, or myself, Will?

Furio died, I didnt really suspect gant or you, and I dont really suspect maya. But... why did you include maya in that list? Is she your final scum buddy?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just a reminder that it takes 5 votes to lynch.

No, Will, she's your scum buddy.

Look, everyone, I'm being productive :D!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Phoenix Wright View Post
    Look, everyone, I'm being productive :D!
    I think it really is too little, too late from you to be honest.

I don't trust Phoenix and I don't trust Maya, but I'm really not feeling this lynch on Will at all, and Phoenix was the one who started it so that's where my vote will be going today.

Throughout the game he's seemed to happy to go with the flow and seems easily persuaded and eager to please. And yes, he often does post right after the day starts. Perhaps that is meta-gaming on my part and I am sorry to have to resort to that, but hey, Demon Dude smurfed the town over so I'll be cheap if I have to be.

##vote: Phoenix Wright.

I'm sorry to hear that Klavier.

I think I should get my vote in, then.

##Vote: Will Powers

Old Klavier agrees with new Klavier.

Throughout the game he's seemed to happy to go with the flow and seems easily persuaded and eager to please.
    I just want to say that I'd be like that no matter what role I had xD

What makes you believe Will's claim so much, anyway? What if Lamiroir hadn't investigated him, then what would you think?