Page 110 of 121 FirstFirst ... 106090100104105106107108109110111112113114115116120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

13 hours left or something. xP

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Uhh, yeahh, sorry about the tons of inactivity. I have a lot of things going on in real life right now (and I mean a lot) so please forgive me.

Mmkays. Right now it's late at night, but my brain is still working a tiny bit, and this is what I have to say:

I find it interesting how Phoenix suddenly got so passionate about killing off Will. Before that Phoenix appeared to me as such a casual and easy-going player. It could be that he just realized how much more important it is to play at this point in time, but still. It made me wonder. Well, actually, it's still making me wonder.

To tell the truth, before I had been kind of leaning towards the idea that Will was godfather. I had been suspicious about Will, especially during the whole Ema/Will/Roleblocker debate thing, and during that, I (stupidly) believed Ema over Will. But ...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    I've thought about it, as much as I want to be right about Will I don't think I can be. Ema went too hard after Will, they wouldn't do this to their godfather. Will must be town ...
    Second thoughts, second thoughts ...

Anyway. Since you guys were role-claiming earlier and I wasn't here for that, I guess I'll do that now. I'm Vanilla Town. Simple as that. I'll definitely be back here in the morning after I get a good night's sleep, and when my brain is working a little more faster and better.

Alright, I think we've come to the point where I can in my head start eliminating scum. Y'all don't have to agree but this is what I think:

Ema went after Will too hard.
    Will=Town
    If Klav was Mafia he would've banwagoned on Will ending the game.
    Klav=Town
    Phenoix pushed us hard restating some thats already been said, possibly trying to play us on our past feelings against Will.
    Phenoix=Likely Scum
    Gant tried to defend Phenoix's theory, I think the mafia's trying a joint effort.
    Gant=Likely Scum if Phenoix flips it.
    Apollo was searched by Cop, and came up innocent. I doubt niave is in this game.
    Apollo=Likely town
    So my new list looks as such:

Town:
    Dick
    Klav
    Apollo
    Will
    Maya

I believe one of those (I have a specific in mind is the SK/Vig, but we need to safeguard him, so she'll renamed unnamed and without a specific gender too )

Mafia
    Damon
    Phenoix
    Trucy

I KNOW you know how to spell Phoenix, Gumshoe

Oops.
    No I really don't. I have the worst spelling in the world, and IE (Playin' Mafia on IE, EoFF Account logged in normal) doesn't point this stuff out to me ;p

As for you Phoenix, I want to hear your list of Mafia/Town.

Will and Maya are the remaining mafia. Everyone else is cool beans.

So you think we can actually make a mistake this round?

I wouldn't take any chances seeing as we could have a SK (forgot to take that into account, I haven't got a clue as to who it is).

Hey...is it just me or is absolutely everyone in agreement about Maya's alignment?

No, nevermind, I read wrong.

Wow, you're worse than I thought :D!

No, I'm just not clouded by your scum logic

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My groggy brain says there's 4 hours and 30 minutes left.

Why are you so sure that I'm scum

Is it just because I'm going after Will?

xD