Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 186898108112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    She can only kill two people a night, duh.
    ? what is this in responce to?

**RESPONSE

You'd think godfathers would have a better education than that.

Anyway.

I was talking to Klavier.

She probably couldn't decide who she wanted to kill more. I don't know, because I'm not her. I don't think like her. I'm me. Damon Gant. Vanilla Town.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    The serial killer was out to kill all the mafia. Wouldn't that explain why she screamed out at Will for being so suspicious, and why she didn't want ME to die? Think about THAT one.
    Because from what we just learned about the role, you wouldn't have had the slightest clue Pheonix was out to get you. Much easier for him to sit back and you two could kill all the townies and then get you when there was hardly anyone left. I think you now realize this and are pulling whatever you can to prove your "townie-ness."

Like I said yesterday, my gut said that if Phoenix flipped mafia, you'd be in cahoots with him. Guess what Phoenix flipped?

Not mafia. Serial Killer. She was out to KILL the mafia. Why would she team up with me when if she were out to kill me?

Get that through your thick skulls. SHE WASN'T TEAMED UP WITH THE MAFIA SO EVEN IF I WERE TO FLIP MAFIA, IT WOULDN'T MAKE A BIT OF DIFFERENCE.

And that, ladies and gents, is why your logic SUCKS.

But she had to pretend she was with the mafia so they would't turn on her! Seriously, think before you post.

I don't think you fully understand. We knew she was EVIL. We wanted her dead. You did not. Therefore, she went after not you.
    In the scenario in my head, you thought she was on your team and since it would be silly for a mafia to kill another mafia, you were spared and left to live. Additionally, I think that even after you flipped mafia we would have gone after Phoenix and her craziness, so there was no reason to "target" you and distance herself.

And now you're pulling the same defense she did.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The next person to insult someone is freaking modkilled and the day is ending. I am being 100 freaking percent serious.

There you have it folks. Gant doesn't have the ability to convince you all that he's town. *shrugs* not my funeral when you find out how wrong you all are.

Thanks judge.

Damon, calm down. What would you say if Will was killed and flipped roleblocker?

What would I say?

"Well, it looks like I was wrong and NOW I deserve a lynch. Please just kill me now."

Townies:
    Me
    Klav
    Will

Possible Non-Townies:
    Damon
    Trucy
    Maya

As far as I see it:
    Kill Damon today, block Trucy, if there's a kill, kill Maya, if not kill Trucy.

Looks like game over guys I see no need to prolong this.
    ##Vote: Damon

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

3 votes for Gumshoe. Only one more to lynch.

Don't you mean for Gant?

*drinks 10 margaritas to kill the pain*