Page 16 of 121 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122263666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Hotti, give me one good reason why I shouldn't change my vote to you.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[8][M] Director Hotti:[M] Will Powers[M] Godot[M] Polly[M] Mia Fey[M] Damon Gant[M] Furio Tigre
    [M] Apollo Justice[M] Pearl Fey[M] Klavier Gavin[M] Damon Gant

[3][M] Godot:[M] Plum Kitaki[M] Luke Atmey[M] Director Hotti

[2] [M] Phoenix Wright:[M] Wesley Stickler[M] Miles Edgeworth

[1][M] Apollo Justice: [M] Phoenix Wright

[1][M] Damon Gant:[M] Kristoph Gavin[M] Furio Tigre

[1][M] Franziska von Karma:[M] Ema Skye

[0][M] Kristoph Gavin:[M] Mia Fey

[0][M] Bikini: [M] Furio Tigre

[0][M] Furio Tigre:[M] Damon Gant

[0][M] Jean Armstrong:[M] Godot

[0][M] Mia Fey:[M] Director Hotti[M] Phoenix Wright

[0][M] Wesley Stickler:[M] Damon Gant

Okay, I'm going to say something that directly conflicts with what I've said earlier, that's because I'm a shared account.

This is the reason why roleclaiming cop or doctor or anything useful for the town is impossible on EoFF. It's just never believed. UR NOT A COP WHY WOULD A COP ROLECLAIM ON DAY 1???? YOU'RE A MAFIA!!!

Let me counter your question, why would a mafia roleclaim cop on day 1? That's also a stupid move. It's a stupid move no matter what your alignment is. So why is it that Hotti simply must be a mafia? I'd say it's more likely that he's telling the truth than not. In a game this size there's a bigger odds for two smaller packs of mafia rather than one big one, so the mafia wouldn't want to sacrifice anything just yet. Nobody knows the set up, though, so that's just speculation.

The only role he could be where roleclaiming on Day 1 would be a smart move would be Saulus. But then again, the doctor could still be able to smurf up his plans. I'm just going to ignore that possibility.

I'm going to believe him and vote for Mia.

##Unvote: Hotti
    ##Vote: Mia Fey

Blog Entries

I know the setup.

True Godot, but there are a couple reasons I can see the Mafia having one of their own roleclaim like that to get someone lynched.

However 1) I don't think it's a very smart stratagy to use, thus I don't think they'd try it right now unless they were under a lot of pressure to do something, and 2) If he is Mafia, I don't really want to explain why he might as then one could alter their words on this situation in order to trick us.

If he is in fact a Mafia, then I believe there is definately some Mafia role that would make this a beneficial stratagy.

However, for now I'll go along with Godot's logic, as his seems more difinative then whats in my head right now.

##unvote: Damon Gant
    ##vote: Mia Fey

Note, if Mia is not scum, or a scum role that comes up town on investiagation, lynch Hiotte.

And even if Mia is scum, with the likelyhood of more then one faction against the town, it is still no good to trust Hiotte fully just yet.

I still don't know what to do, Hotti just isn't explaining himself well.

The thing I can gather is that if Hotti really is a cop, then he will die sooner than later from being night killed. I see him as dead in any case soon because why would the mafia want to leave him alive if he can investigate them every day? I would rather take the chance on Mia Fey in the off chance he's telling the truth a cop is really important! DX

##Vote: Mia Fey

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    I still don't know what to do, Hotti just isn't explaining himself well.
    Yeah, he's really not.

BUT, maybe we should lynch Mia instead? If she's scum, then we wouldn't be killing our Cop. But if she's town, We'd FOR SURE know Hotti was scum!

P.S. This is the other half of the Godot team! xD

Good idea, I like your logic, Godot.

##Unvote-Hotti
    ##Vote-Mia Fey

If she flips scum, we've pretty much got a cop, because a Mafian wouldn't expose an ally with minimal suspicion so early unless they've got issues.

Blog Entries

I wish you people would say who you're unvoting. It would make it so much easier for me to navigate this great big excel sheet.

Edited, Judge.

Oh, and we don't have much time left!

I vote for Hotti too because he's ridiculous.

##vote: Director Hotti

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Good idea, I like your logic, Godot.

##Unvote-Hotti
    ##Vote-Mia Fey

If she flips scum, we've pretty much got a cop, because a Mafian wouldn't expose an ally with minimal suspicion so early unless they've got issues.
    Haha, thanks! It was my other half mostly. xD

And I really want to lynch Mia now (sorry!!), but i'm still suspicious of Hotti...

And a Mafia might reveal a fellow scummate this early if they've got some good roles.

Godot has good logic.

##Unvote-Godot
    ##Vote-Mia Fey

Hmm... I dont like this very much. We can either lynch Hotti for claiming cop so early or listen to godot and lynch mia. Right now, I think we should lynch mia and if it seems Hotti is telling the truth, we can have a cop, but if he is lying we can lynch him tommorow. This really seems better right now to me so...

##unvote: hotti
    ##vote: mia fey