Page 20 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526304070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luke Atmey View Post
    Or he's scum and he knew exactly who was going to be killed.
    No. Sorry.

So, are we taking out Hotti today? After yesterday's lynch, it's confirmed he is either:

-MAFIA SCUM
    -Insane Cop
    -Paranoid Cop?
    -Jester

EDIT: You guys are fast!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Godot View Post
    Or he's scum and he knew exactly who was going to be killed.
    No. Sorry.

Ok I believe you

Not

So, are we taking out Hotti today? After yesterday's lynch, it's confirmed he is either:

-MAFIA SCUM
    -Insane Cop
    -Paranoid Cop?
    Or someone who's pissed that they got vanilla town and so decided to be funny.

(next time, Director, you big hairy hunk of a man, try claiming to be a mafia usurper!)

Or a jester.

It's entirely possible that Hotti is a novice and has no idea what he's doing. His actions don't prove that he's anything, scum or otherwise.

While I missed the voting yesterday, I did manage to read over everything during the night phase. Director Hotti did seem rather suspicious, even before the eventual result of the day.

'fraid I don't have much else to add right now, but hope some discussion can enlighten us.

It's entirely possible that Hotti is a novice and has no idea what he's doing. His actions don't prove that he's anything, scum or otherwise.
    True, but i'm just hesitant to believe even a newbie Cop could be that inept at the role.

Anyway I'm NOT a day cop I'm a normal one and I investigated godot and he is a townie.

Even if Hotti is mafia, and we lynch him, so what? The game is not going to end because he is obviously not the only one.

Why let his fellow mafians have a free ride for the rest of the day? Let's not sit on our asses and say "Hey, bad guy found, job done!" because it's not. Tomorrow we're just going to have nothing whatsoever to go on.

Do not waste this day.

Ah ha! Jean is defending a fellow mafian lynch her!

... even though shes sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Director Hotti View Post
    Anyway I'm NOT a day cop I'm a normal one and I investigated godot and he is a townie.
    So, how'd you get a guilty verdict for Mia Fey?

So, everyone, I say we need to eliminate Director Hotti. Because of him, a fellow Townie is dead. He must be stopped. Thus, the lynching of Hotti must occur.
    Objection!

It's far too early to kill Hotti. We know something isn't right with him. Bad player? Or scum? Perhaps something else we can't even conceive? I think it might be a bit too dangerous to move to rashly without thinking out every possible scenario.

We fell into his trap yesterday and killed a townie for it. Who's to say his inane posting isn't another trap or part of the mafia's plot? It's far too early to condemn him just yet as there's so many unanswered questions we need to address. Such as WHY? Why did he lie about day cop so early? And why Mia?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Director Hotti View Post
    Ah ha! Jean is defending a fellow mafian lynch her!

... even though shes sexy.
    Sounds like an admission of scummyness to me.

##VOTE: Luke atmey

He has bandwagoned and is just using logic other people have used in his own words..... A common technique of the mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miles Edgeworth View Post
    So, everyone, I say we need to eliminate Director Hotti. Because of him, a fellow Townie is dead. He must be stopped. Thus, the lynching of Hotti must occur.
    Objection!

It's far too early to kill Hotti. We know something isn't right with him. Bad player? Or scum? Perhaps something else we can't even conceive? I think it might be a bit too dangerous to move to rashly without thinking out every possible scenario.

We fell into his trap yesterday and killed a townie for it. Who's to say his inane posting isn't another trap or part of the mafia's plot? It's far too early to condemn him just yet as there's so many unanswered questions we need to address. Such as WHY? Why did he lie about day cop so early? And why Mia?
    I see what you're saying! I agree!

Remember, i'm the dumb half of the Godot team! xD

*sips coffee*

Anyways, like you said, something is up with Hotti. He seemingly lied about his role as a Day Cop, and got us to lynch Mia Fey, a Townie. But he's right about the verdict on me. So, we need to get to the bottom of this.

AND, like Jean said earlier, we've gotta find some other clues or some other incriminating evidence on somebody. If we lynch Hotti, we won't have much to go on tomorow.

EDIT: WTF Hotti? Luke hasn't bandwagoned!

Hmm Godot is being nice to me now I'm supporting him... thats a definate mafia strategy but he IS a townie and I'll defend him until I die, so the town can win.