Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324252627314171 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Director Hotti View Post
    ##VOTE: Luke atmey

He has bandwagoned and is just using logic other people have used in his own words..... A common technique of the mafia.
    I was only pointing out that after Jean defended you, you proceeded to call her out for defending a fellow mafian. If that's not saying "Look at me, I'm scum!" I don't know what is.

Hmm Godot is being nice to me now I'm supporting him... thats a definate mafia strategy but he IS a townie and I'll defend him until I die, so the town can win.
    You're the world's worst jester. We're not going to lynch you. Why should we help you when you're not helping us?

We'll lynch you if you agree to help us. You will tell us everything that you know. Your role - admit to being jester. Who you suspect to be mafia.

Otherwise we'll keep you around and just ignore your posts.

Ok, I am actually just gonna ignore hotti like jean suggests so...

##unvote: Hotti

Now, I looked back at the thread and I saw plum. She has voted for godot and hotti, and in neither of these did she give even an ounce of explaination, unless you count her saying this

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum Kitaki View Post
    ##UnVote: Godot

Vote: Director Hotti

For reasons above.
    in responce to maya fey's post to be an explaination. She isn't helping us and she is laying far too low. I am guessing that she is a scum.

##Vote: Plum Kitaki
    Last edited by [M] Joe - Army Dad; 06-12-2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: -_- I forgot to vote Edit 2: and to bold -_- -_- -_-

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Will Powers View Post
    Ok, I am actually just gonna ignore hotti like jean suggests so...

##unvote: Hotti

Now, I looked back at the thread and I saw plum. She has voted for godot and hotti, and in neither of these did she give even an ounce of explaination, unless you count her saying this

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum Kitaki View Post
    ##UnVote: Godot

Vote: Director Hotti

For reasons above.
    in responce to maya fey's post to be an explaination. She isn't helping us and she is laying far too low. I am guessing that she is a scum.

##Vote: Plum Kitaki
    Hmm. Interesting!

I say we wait for her to come around before deciding anything concrete.

And Furio Tigre had a rather erratic vote pattern. Sure, it was only Day One and everything was a shot in the dark, but it's still a tad suspicious.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Stop acting like Jean Armstrong is female! He has a beard!

[1][M] Luke Atmey:[M] Director Hotti

[1][M] Plum Kitaki:[M] Will Powers

[0][M] Director Hotti:[M] Will Powers

Yes furio also seemed to not contribute much and seemed to vote for random people and then whoever voted for him. He also ended the day with keeping a vote on anyone. Those two are really my top two suspects right now.

Edit: Dick Gumshoe and Franziska von Karma havent even posted yet

Okay, here I go.

My List of Suspects:

-Furio Tigre

-Plum Kitaki

-Director Hotti

I went through this thread, and I found a post by Mia Fey that could be really useful. She had a lot of good advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Mia Fey
    There is always one mafian member who posts as little as possible, sometimes not at all, just hoping to glide their way through (Auron, Hsu, Ditto). So, voting an inactive off usually gives you a chance at finding a mafian.
    Furio and Plum both seem to fit the bill. Furio's erratic, random voting and bandwaggoning makes him looks shady. I want to see what he has to say.

Will, I agree with you on Plum. She's simply too low key, and offers no explanations on her votes. She posts just enough so we don't forget her, but not enough to really contribute.

And I added Hotti on my list too, but I think y'all already know why!

Gumshoe here! I'm a replacement as the original owner of the account was so curtious and didn't post at all!

Anyway, I've been keeping up with the thread the entire time, because I knew I'd be a replacement.

From the very start I didn't get Hotti's roleclaim, it seemed very facticious and his switch to Godot didn't make sense. So I kept thinking about it and the only logical conclusion I could make was this.

Hotti didn't want someone who looked like he was in the hotseat to die. So he was a sacrifice, making a roleclaim that gurenteed to get the action away from that person. Who was in the Hotseat? Godot.

I reread the thread to see if anything else supported me claims, and this is what I quickly figured out.

Its obvious that Godot, is Dynast-Kid. Now we all know Goldenboko is pretty bad at hiding his identity, and surprise, surprised, Hotti's roleclaim targetted him.

This is what I believe happened in Day One.

1.) Godot was leading in votes, so he panicked, because he has a power mafian role.
    2.) Hotti doesn't have a power mafian role, so Godot told him, to make a roleclaim distracting attention away from Godot. While he was at it he said to make it against GB.
    3.) Everything went according to plan, GB was killed, and now today Godot hopes to "rally" the town against the mafian scum, and "clear" his name.

Now, with that said, I still believe Hotti is mafia, so perhaps we should lynch him today, but Godot seems very susipcious to me.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, remember when I told Godot and Hotti not to discuss people's actual identities? That goes for everyone. Stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    Gumshoe here! I'm a replacement as the original owner of the account was so curtious and didn't post at all!

Anyway, I've been keeping up with the thread the entire time, because I knew I'd be a replacement.

From the very start I didn't get Hotti's roleclaim, it seemed very facticious and his switch to Godot didn't make sense. So I kept thinking about it and the only logical conclusion I could make was this.

Hotti didn't want someone who looked like he was in the hotseat to die. So he was a sacrifice, making a roleclaim that gurenteed to get the action away from that person. Who was in the Hotseat? Godot.

I reread the thread to see if anything else supported me claims, and this is what I quickly figured out.

Its obvious that Godot, is Dynast-Kid. Now we all know Goldenboko is pretty bad at hiding his identity, and surprise, surprised, Hotti's roleclaim targetted him.

This is what I believe happened in Day One.

1.) Godot was leading in votes, so he panicked, because he has a power mafian role.
    2.) Hotti doesn't have a power mafian role, so Godot told him, to make a roleclaim distracting attention away from Godot. While he was at it he said to make it against GB.
    3.) Everything went according to plan, GB was killed, and now today Godot hopes to "rally" the town against the mafian scum, and "clear" his name.

Now, with that said, I still believe Hotti is mafia, so perhaps we should lynch him today, but Godot seems very susipcious to me.
    I'm pretty sure that's not how it happened.

I initially had virtually no suspicions on anyone until Hotti's crazy roleclaim. At that point, I wanted to get Hotti lynched, and encouraged everyone to get him.

However, this is a shared account, and my other/smarter half came in with his theory to take out Mia Fey in order to determine Hotti's validity. Mia came up innocent. Night fell.

Today, Jean suggested, contrary to what I said earlier, that Hotti should be ignored and we seek out other suspicious people.

That's what happened, from my point of view.

I don't midn if you don't voe to lynch me becuase I'm a cop.

Umm... Godot only had 2 votes. Even AK wouldnt react like that to 2 votes. And one vote was obviously a joke vote. In fact the other was quite obviously jokey too.

I don't midn if you don't voe to lynch me becuase I'm a cop.
    Okay, then, Cop.

Who do you find most suspicious at the moment? Why did you roleclaim Day Cop?

Oh wait, I forgot we're ignoring you 'cause you're the Jester and won't provide us with any remotely valuable information.

To be more accurate....

A bullet proof - Faith healing - Viglilante - Cop.

After all power roles are allowed.

Oh and in the way of suspicion I still am very sispicious of Luke atmey I shall investigate him this night... if I get doctor protection.