Page 22 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21216171819202122232425262728324272 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Investigate away Hotti. I have nothing to hide.

Edit: But it is a little unfair that you're suspicious of me. It's not my fault I have a big nose

*makes dramatic entrance, then falls on her rump*

Ah...hehe...Sorry I'm late everyone, real life stuffs calls! But don't fear, I'm here for good until we lynch all them mafia scum!

Here's the dealio:

[M]Damon Gant: Automatically jumped on the defensive about the whole "postwhore must be mafia!" thing. A little scared?

[M]Wesley Stickler: a little strange to me that he didn't post until immediately after Damon threw his name out there.

[M]Director Hotti:
    Quote Originally Posted by Director Hotti
    Godot is mafia, for the love of god he has a ridiculously powerful role.. I can't tell you HOW I know this... but if you want to win lynch him.

##VOTE: Godot
    That's just...ugh, it smells like mafian fishes x[ How could you know if he is or not, unless you truly are a cop like you claim? But still, "if you want to win, lynch him," sounds like mafia crap. Also, very quick to change his vote once Godot went spastic on him, and very defensive.

Also: stop double posting, bloody idiot! there's an "edit" button for a reason

[M]Lamiroir: bandwagonning on first post? Hm...unsavory.

[M]Plum: really doesn't contribute. AT ALL. "For reasons above." Which reasons exactly?

Right now, Plum is up there on the list for me, because her actions are very similar to Luigi's in Classic Video Game Mafia, and he turned out to be the Godfather.

##Vote: Plum

Oh, and I highly doubt Hotti is a Jester, if he was a Jester the mafia would've killed him last night.

Don't call me a bloody idiot and you are clearly incapable of reading becuase you did not see the reason behind that accusation.
    So but out and stop bandwagoning, remember posting long walls of text does not make you clever and in your case incredibly dumb.

##UNVOTE: LUKE ATMEY
    ##VOTE: FRANZISKA VON KARMA

Here's a thought, why did the mafia kill Kristoph Gavin? And Hotti, if you're really a cop, why would you make a day cop roleclaim and get a town killed? =P

Becuase I was suspicious and thought I'd think of an alibi so I could wipe Goldenbokos skinny ass on the wall of loserness.

(I am just a normal cop)

Alright now Hotti's just becoming a distraction. Its so obvious he's guilty, or the worst player to grace this game so...

##Vote: Hotti

There Hotti goes again, voting anyone who accuses him of being mafia. I think Hotti's scum too. Gonna change your vote back to me now I bet.

I'd unvote if I were you because what you just did makes you look like a mafia.

No luke I'll give you another chance when I investigate you.

Actually, that's a good place to start Lamiroir. Why did they kill him? He was just a regular Vanilla, as was Mia Fey.

Lamiroir, who are you most suspicious of?

PS- Franziska!

EDIT: I thought we were just gonna distract Hotti? I'm starting to believe that Jester thing more and more.

@Godot: If he was a Jester then, he probably would've died last night. Not only because he made a cop roleclaim, but because it was painfully obvious that it was either Cop or Jester, and both aren't good for Mafia (Scum wants to win, Jesters can stop that)

Until Plum arrives, looks like we're gonna have to deal with Hotti.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Director Hotti View Post
    I'm a cop.
    If you are really a Cop, why did you lie about Mia?

@ Dick: Oh, okay. Makes sense.

Don't believe Ondore's Hotti's lies!