Page 24 of 121 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324252627282930344474 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Director Hotti View Post
    OMG furio tigre is bandwagoniung as well as being a rare poster = MAFIA!
    rare poster? may i direct you towards day one and time zones?

Hotti is confusing me! The mafia probably wouldn't tell the town to lynch a fellow townie on day one, but then again he seems to have made a lot of people think he's a jester by acting weird. My guess is that he's a townie with some special posting rules or one of the many newbies that are playing this round.

People I find suspicious:

Stickler
    Will Powers
    Lamiroir
    Klavier

...mostly for being around while not really posting much.

I don't care what role Hotti is, I just want to get rid of him so we don't have to put up with him anymore.

I'm not sure if there could even be a jester in this game, very few hosts approve of the role.

...but I don't want to lynch a jester and lose, either. I guess we need to decide if it's worth taking a chance.

Phoenix, if you had to vote, who would it be for?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luke Atmey View Post
    I don't care what role Hotti is, I just want to get rid of him so we don't have to put up with him anymore.
    I agree. He's not even funny while he's doing it.

EDIT: I highly doubt the Judge would end such a large game over a lynched Jester.

smurf it, I'm ready to lynch Hotti if you guys are, I can't take him anymore.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Hmm ... I'm kind of liking the idea that Hotti is a jester. I mean, look at the posts. In every single post you get the strongest urge to lynch him. And I don't believe anyone would actually play like that normally. You'd really want to die to play the way Hotti is playing right now.

I think I'm voting Hotti, Godough.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Judge View Post
    [7][M] Mia Fey:[M] Godot[M] Kristoph Gavin[M] Lamiroir[M] Director Hotti[M] Phoenix Wright

[M] Damon Gant[M] Luke Atmey[M] Will Powers[M] Pearl Fey

[7][M] Director Hotti:[M] Polly[M] Mia Fey[M] Maya Fey[M] Damon Gant[M] Furio Tigre[M] Will Powers
    [M] Apollo Justice[M] Klavier Gavin[M] Bikini[M] Plum Kitaki[M] Godot[M] Pearl Fey
    [2] [M] Phoenix Wright:[M] Wesley Stickler[M] Miles Edgeworth

[1][M] Godot:[M] Director Hotti[M] Luke Atmey[M] Plum Kitaki

[1][M] Apollo Justice: [M] Phoenix Wright

[1][M] Franziska von Karma:[M] Ema Skye

[1][M] Ema Skye:[M] Jean Armstrong

[0][M] Kristoph Gavin:[M] Mia Fey

[0][M] Bikini: [M] Furio Tigre

[0][M] Furio Tigre:[M] Damon Gant

[0][M] Jean Armstrong:[M] Godot

[0][M] Wesley Stickler:[M] Damon Gant

[0][M] Damon Gant:[M] Kristoph Gavin[M] Furio Tigre

10 minutes left and we're tied! If we go into sudden death, the first person to have more votes will be lynched.

These were the votes yesterday except for Edgeworth, who changed his vote to Mia. At least one mafia member voted for Mia, is my guess.

##Vote: Director Hotti

YOU AREN'T EVEN THE REAL DIRECTOR YOU PHONY!

maybe hes just playing like that so we think thats he's a jester so we won't lynch him

We could theorize "He wants us to think this." "He wants us to think that." The entire game, but when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter we have to take a stand. I'm voting for him (as in my vote stands). I just can't take it anymore, besides the original purpose of Killing Mia was to figure out his identity anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Furio Tigre View Post
    maybe hes just playing like that so we think thats he's a jester so we won't lynch him
    I don't think Hotti would try any reverse psychology kind of stuff. Unless it's some sort of Mafia plot!

He may also be a Mafia Bomb, or Vengeful Mafia?...

True we have to stand
    ##unvote: Plum
    ##vote: Hotti
    Let's get rid of him!

However, the Judge/Moderator seems to be getting annoyed with Hotti too. If the Jester role is supposed to act like that, and the Judge is the Moderator who is aware of all the roles in play, would the Judge tell him to not do his role?

(I'm new to Mafia, so I could be wrong.)

Hotti is just annoying now.

He's not helping the town if he's a cop, (which he claimed he was day cop which lied about like crazy.) So he's a parasite sinking through the town, so we need to kill him, because as the last day shows, he has much more power than we think, and a mafian/jester/horrible cop shouldn't have that much power, so I think it's in our best interest to kill the parasite.

##Vote-Hotti

If Hotti turns up innocent, I will suspect Godot, for this was his plan all along, and he just cost two (albeit one horrible) townies, and he has a possible free kill later on, so Godot better pray he's innocent.

I'm with you guys. Even if Hotti's a regular townie the benefits of lynching him far outweight the possible consequences. He's too annoying to be allowed to live.

##Vote: Hotti