Page 25 of 121 FirstFirst ... 51519202122232425262728293031354575 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Well, the Town has spoken.

##Vote: Director Hotti

BUT, if we have any Daykill roles around, please shoot Hotti. Now. We might wanna keep that lynch!

EDIT: How much 'til majority lynch?

##Unvote: plum
    ##vote: hotti

Even if he is the jester, the game shouldnt end. His jesterness is also distracting us and allowing the mafia to lie low. We cant have that.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 23 players, so 12 to lynch

[7][M] Director Hotti:[M] Dick Gumshoe[M] Phoenix Wright[M] Furio Tigre[M] Damon Gant[M] Will Powers
    [M] Like Atmey[M] Godot

[2][M] Plum Kitaki:[M] Franziska von Karma[M] Director Hotti[M] Furio Tigre[M] Will Power

[1][M] Franziska von Karma: [M] Director Hotti

[0][M] Luke Atmey:[M] Director Hotti

Nooooo, my brother! We are brothers, right?

Anyway I was inactive yesterday because I was very busy IRL, but I do plan on being more active from now on. Hotti, I think the town can learn a lot more about the mafia from your death then from letting you live another day.

I'm gonna stick with Plum until she actually posts.

For the sake of just getting rid of him, I will vote for Hotti today.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Phoenix Wright View Post
    My guess is that he's a townie with some special posting rules
    While this is a valid possibility, I don't think it's that because:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Judge View Post
    Shut up.
    And I really don't think even a complete and total newbie would post like Hotti's been doing.

I have a few suspicions of my own, though they're mostly gut feelings with not a lot of evidence to back them up. So hopefully Apollo Justice and Plum Kitaki won't take it too personally if I mention their names here.

And I'm known for not posting all that often in Mafia games, usually because I have very little to say that hasn't already been said. But I lurk, and I read. I'm just slow to form actual verdicts.

Anyway, without further ado:

##VOTE: Director Hotti (even though you're a hottie )

If Hotti is majority lynched, I am going to play like he has been playing tomorrow. If you all want to play like idiots, I'll play like an idiot too.

He's annoying? He's distracting? Oh no! It's a shame that there's someone with a gun to your head who is forcing you to read his posts, otherwise you could just ignore them and stop talking about him.

My thoughts:

Polly.
    Polly has made a lot of posts without saying a lot. Third vote on the Hotti bandwagon yesterday.

Bikini.
    Only contribution is this:
    I vote for Hotti too because he's ridiculous.

##vote: Director Hotti
    Does this strike nobody else as really suspicious? Just popping up for a vote on the popular favorite, trying to make no waves with a long post and the like?

Emma Skye.
    Made several posts with poor logic about inactives - which was the main issue to start off with yesterday - but hasn't been seen today. Haha, do as I say, not as I do, right? Disappearance coincides with me calling her out.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jean Armstrong View Post
    Emma Skye.
    Made several posts with poor logic about inactives - which was the main issue to start off with yesterday - but hasn't been seen today. Haha, do as I say, not as I do, right? Disappearance coincides with me calling her out.
    This could be due to Timezones or real life activities though

He's also roleclaimed, Day Cop, gotten a townie killed, then roleclaimed normal cop, surely you aren't saying we should ignore that are you Jean?

If you ask me, Hotti's a regular townie who's trying to big himself up so we don't lynch him. We lynched one of our own because of him, which makes him a traitor to the rest of us townies anyway. If he has a special role which requires him to be this annoying, then shame on Judge

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[9] [M] Director Hotti: [M] Dick Gumshoe [M] Phoenix Wright [M] Furio Tigre [M] Damon Gant [M] Will Powers
    [M] Like Atmey [M] Godot [M] Klavier Gavin [M] Wesley Stickler
    [2] [M] Plum Kitaki: [M] Franziska von Karma [M] Director Hotti [M] Furio Tigre [M] Will Power

[1] [M] Franziska von Karma: [M] Director Hotti

[0] [M] Luke Atmey: [M] Director Hotti

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    He's also roleclaimed, Day Cop, gotten a townie killed, then roleclaimed normal cop, surely you aren't saying we should ignore that are you Jean?
    Oh Dick, I could just suck on you. You want to talk about Hotti instead of my other thoughts? Really? Gah.

He's done a bad thing and yes we should lynch him because that is the price of lying. He's secured enough votes to be lynched now, though, so don't vote for him.

As I said earlier, if he is bad, good. But our job isn't finished by lynching him. THE GAME. WILL. NOT. END. So let's not spend this day talking about this maniac. Please. Talk about someone else. Vote for someone else. See how they and others react.

Majority lynching him would be the stupidest play in mafia ever and the mafians will be creaming themselves if you do it. So many people haven't been given a chance to post today. How the hell do you propose to find mafia if you don't let anyone post because you're all caught up on the idiot?

For all you know, the cop could've investigated someone and found them guilty. But because you're all so keen on ending the day he might not be given a chance to post and tell us that.

I misread your post, I thought you didn't want us to kill'um at all xD

Anyway, I'm still susipicous towards Godot. I don't remember you calling out Emma, could you give me a quote?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    *perches on Gumshoe's shoulder*

I agree. Not only is Hotti being an absolute irritation to everyone, he's also gotten a townie killed for making a simple joke.

I mentioned Emma in three posts.

One. Two. Three.