Page 26 of 121 FirstFirst ... 61620212223242526272829303132364676 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Polly View Post
    *perches on Gumshoe's shoulder*

I agree. Not only is Hotti being an absolute irritation to everyone, he's also gotten a townie killed for making a simple joke.

##Vote: Director Hotti
    You naughty little bird. I just want to pluck out your feathers one by one and slowly slip my tongue into your beak.

And vote for you.

##vote: Polly

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Soooo what are your other thoughts, Jean?

Personally I think there's something suspicious about Furio Tigre. The way he kind of changes his votes out of nowhere urks me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Franziska von Karma View Post
    [M]Plum: really doesn't contribute. AT ALL. "For reasons above." Which reasons exactly?

Right now, Plum is up there on the list for me, because her actions are very similar to Luigi's in Classic Video Game Mafia, and he turned out to be the Godfather.
    Exactly what I was thinking before. Well, not exactly but it's close enough. I will think about this a bit more before voting. How many more hours to go, Judge? In concerns to Hotti, can I have some of the crack you're smoking?

Even though I definitely see where Jean is coming from, i'm gonna leave my vote.

I wanna here from Plum.

*sips coffee*

Ema's only said three things, but it seems ironic that they're all anti-inactive when she's inactive.

Perhaps using these new distractions to try and fly under the radar. Something to consider. Will Powers has also mainly voted with Bandwagons so I would like to hear from him on his thoughts of people.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo Justice View Post
    Soooo what are your other thoughts, Jean?
    I've been thinking about you a lot. You, and me, and a night beside the fire. Call me.
    Personally I think there's something suspicious about Furio Tigre. The way he kind of changes his votes out of nowhere urks me.
    Yeah, I've been looking over his posts and he seems really easily swayed by what everyone else is doing and saying, like he wants to appease people. Something's up with that, but I am currently thinking of him as more of a newbie than a mafian.

At least we have places to start for Day 3...

Hotti's just killing me, he's annoying, please die.

Jean does make a good point, but I just can't forgive Hotti for tricking us into lynching Mia, so my vote sticks.

##Vote: [M] Director Hotti

I think it would do more good than harm to remove him.

2 more Hotti votes for majority.

Oh Luke, you fine figure of a man, you, I'm not asking you to forgive him. Lynch him by all means. What I am asking you to do is not to majority lynch him, and not to get drawn into debating with him or trying to reason with him.

At ten votes he is dangerously close to being majority lynched and this concerns me.

Seriously, someone unvote him.

Agreed Jean.

##Unvote: Hotti

Ok one more person can vote for hotti and if another were to vote the day would end. So dont do that.

@ Dick- I voted for Hotti, then maya, then today I voted for hotti, plum, and now back to hotti. The only one I truly bandwagonned on was maya, because anyone would have voted for hotti. The reason I keep on voting hotti is because he is making me uneasy. Lynching him will either be good or a huge mistake. No one else has voted plum before me if I am correct.

Wait, I'm lost, what's wrong with majority-voting Hotti?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jean Armstrong View Post
    Oh Luke, you fine figure of a man, you, I'm not asking you to forgive him. Lynch him by all means. What I am asking you to do is not to majority lynch him, and not to get drawn into debating with him or trying to reason with him.

At ten votes he is dangerously close to being majority lynched and this concerns me.

Seriously, someone unvote him.
    Why does it concern you?

The post count isn't whats important, you've only posted with public opinion, and yet to provide us with real info of your own +1 on the scum score.

EDIT: People Majority voting is BAD! The town can always use the extra time to discuss we shouldn't cut ourselves short.