Page 30 of 121 FirstFirst ... 102024252627282930313233343536405080 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

And jean I am not hiding anything. I am trying to look for some suspects but the only suspect I see is hotti. Everyone else is either playing fairly well or is inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Klavier Gavin View Post
    [All I have done so far was vote for Hotti on both day 1 and 2.
    Alright, you naughty little boy, you're suspicious too, happy? I'll give you a spanking too, if you like. I'm being asked about tom, dick and harry right now. I can't be expected to keep track of what every damn little thing every single person has done :laugh: I didn't look into your posts when you asked me about you. I just thought it was weird in and of itself that you'd want to check how suspicious I am of you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Godot View Post
    Jean, who do you find more suspicious: Plum or Furio?
    Neither are suspicious, but of the two, Plum. I do think Furio is just a newbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    You're right, Jean's been pulling stuff out of her ass. Why the hell would someone attacl inactive as this point? It's not Day 1, what suspicion does someone who barely posts bring to the table of suspicion?
    Firstly, "her" ass? My avatar is a guy. Look at him. He has freaking facial hair. Secondly, lick my balls. I'm not saying they're suspicious for being inactive. I'm saying don't forget about them. Or hey let's let the scum slip into the background instead of asking about them every now and then if that's your plan. I'm sure it'll work.

Jean-Gove me one good reason why I shouldn't vore for you right now. Because I'm feeling you may be Mafia.

EDIT-Damn. Jean, I say 'she' because I think I know who you are, but whatever. Secondly, we can attack the inactives when they start actually doing something.

EDIT2-NO! THE BALL-LICKING IS CANCELLED FOR TODAY!

Jean is starting to make me nervous now...
    He should, he's smart.

What if Jean and Hotti were both scum, but Hotti had a power role. Jean could be swaying us not to kill Hotti off.

You've always gotta be wary of the smart ones.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Franziska von Karma View Post
    I'm still looking at Plum and Tigre and scratching my head. Though Tigre has come around more than Plum, it's still strange to me that he basically disappeared right after day 1, only coming in once in a while.
    Sorry that's an real life problem halfway through day one I had to go to sleep and go to school. But now I have grad partys to go to and It's keeping me off sorry

Jean-Gove me one good reason why I shouldn't vore for you right now. Because I'm feeling you may be Mafia.
    What. How about you give me one reason you should vote for me? Preferably one that isn't "Well he's smart and boy we can't have smart people playing mafia!" Then you can hold me in your arms and tell me you love me.

I know Jean's smart, so we can't forget the possibly the mafia may have someone smart on their side, because I do think he is trying to divert attention from Hotti, Godot, good thinking.

EDIT-Becuase you seem to be pushing upon people to remove their votes for Hotti, which could easily be used to keep a Mafian alive and get rid of one of the more powerful players, like Godot.

EDIT2-I love you, sweetie, but the scum must die.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

He should, he's smart.

What if Jean and Hotti were both scum, but Hotti had a power role. Jean could be swaying us not to kill Hotti off.

Technically Jean isn't telling us not to vote Hotti off. He just told us to withhold voting off Hotti. That's what happened up to now, at least.

Jean is starting to make me nervous now...
    He should, he's smart.

I'm starting to think that too. Scum look out for their own, and that could be what Jean's doing under the pretense that we shouldn't get majority so fast. I don't believe Hotti is scum, but I do believe Jean is.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo Justice View Post
    He should, he's smart.

Technically Jean isn't telling us not to vote Hotti off. He just told us to withhold voting off Hotti. That's what happened up to now, at least.
    *rereads*

I guess you're right. I'm still gonna be cautious though...

*sips coffee*

@ Luke: Interesting.

And look at that sexy, beautiful, face! It is the face of cold seduction!

##Unvote
    ##Vote-Jean Armstrong

If you want to prove yourself, start by getting me to undo this vote.

Godot, saying Jean is trying to get us away from Hotti is pretty inaccurate, he's just said be mindfull about not ending the day.

I don't like this sudden worship of Jean but thats just crap xD

As for Luke, why do you find Jean susipicious.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stop referring to Jean as "she" :P

I know Jean's being played by a chick, though!

EDIT-Yeah, and we shouldn't waste the day, because such a damn good remark is perfect to remove suspicion, because it is both true and can be used as an intelligent device to prevent a fellow scum to be voted off, Hotti is a parasite, Jean is a lithe cat, smooth as molasses and can be sly as a vixen if we can't sort out the real and the bull because he can be an asset if he is innocent and he can be mighty if he has a strong role, if he's scum, he will turn us upon each other in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    As for Luke, why do you find Jean susipicious.
    There's just something about him that doesn't add up. He doesn't seem like he's on the side of the townies.