Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst 1234567891011152555105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Furio Tigre View Post
    ##unvote: Director Hotti
    ##vote: Bikini
    I was joking, Tigre, but whatever.

    This is so funny, BTW.

  2. #62
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    anywhere but the bath tub
    Posts
    1,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pearl Fey View Post
    Want some coffee Godot (on your lap)?
    Uhh, no?...

  3. #63

    Default

    Coffee on your lap would hurt your crotch... Ow.

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Furio Tigre View Post
    ##unvote: Director Hotti
    ##vote: Bikini
    I was joking, Tigre, but whatever.

    This is so funny, BTW.
    I know i was bored and I wasn't meaning the first one Hotti just scares me

  5. #65

    Default

    No one's scarier than Gant

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Phoenix Wright View Post
    No one's scarier than Gant
    WHAT LIES! I AM AMAZING!

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Coffee on your lap would hurt your crotch... Ow.
    Mommy said always go straight for the crotch.

  8. #68
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    [1][M] Director Hotti:[M] Damon Gant [M] Furio Tigre
    [1][M] Bikini:[M] Furio Tigre

    [0][M] Mia Fey:[M] Phoenix Wright


  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pearl Fey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Coffee on your lap would hurt your crotch... Ow.
    Mommy said always go straight for the crotch.
    Well, don't go for mine! XD

  10. #70
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    anywhere but the bath tub
    Posts
    1,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pearl Fey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Coffee on your lap would hurt your crotch... Ow.
    Mommy said always go straight for the crotch.
    Well, don't go for mine! XD
    It's okay if you go for mine.

  11. #71

    Default

    XD

    Is it hilarious that 80% of what we've said is SPAM and nobody has been suspected for being scum? That's so odd, it makes me feel jolly, for we have a SPAM thread!

    It's far too early to cast suspicions upon people but it seems the previous conversations are all about inactives, coffee, and fear. XD

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Godot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pearl Fey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Coffee on your lap would hurt your crotch... Ow.
    Mommy said always go straight for the crotch.
    Well, don't go for mine! XD
    It's okay if you go for mine.
    Pedophile! :kaocry2:

  13. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pearl Fey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Coffee on your lap would hurt your crotch... Ow.
    Mommy said always go straight for the crotch.

  14. #74

    Default

    X-Rated Mafia- Hot N' New Coffee

  15. #75
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Someone do something.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •