Page 52 of 121 FirstFirst ... 23242464748495051525354555657586272102 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Klavier Gavin View Post
    Actually I can see what Plum is saying. We are not working together, and instead we are at each others throats. Hotti did set us back two days, but lets get past that and work together. If you are not posting, and only reading this thread you are helping the mafia. If you are not posting because you are afraid to be labeled as scum, get over your fear and post. Quick Lynching is always bad. Don't come on and vote just because someone else wants you to vote.

Also, while I was with my family, I had an epiphany. Role Cop. In case you don't know what that is, it is a cop that finds out two things, allignment, and role. If the mafia have a role cop, then they know who the doctor is It fits the puzzle. Godot, your scum rating has gone up again.
    I definitely see where you're coming from in the first part of that post. The only reason I keep mentioning Hotti though is because he's the reason I had to roleclaim before I would've liked to, and he's the reason suspicion has been thrown on me.

I don't understand that Role Cop stuff though. Please elaborate.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Plum, I can probably find someone else to take over. If you don't want to play any more, the best thing you can do is tell me so.

Two days. TWO DAMN DAYS!! We've stayed up for hours and hours and we're nowhere! Now, we've wasted a first lynch to prove guilt, we've sacrificed Mia and turns out, FOR NOTHING! DD smurfed with us, AGAIN and now we've lost Kristoph, Pearl, AND Polly! What's up!?

I know what's up, WE'VE BECOME PARANOID! I have too, but we need to stop with meaningless sacrifices, we need to stop waiting and stop gambling and get down to business. So, I ask you, if ANYONE has ANY sort of information, come, tell us right now, for the Mafia, so far, has had a near flawless game, and someone's responsible!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Godot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Klavier Gavin View Post
    Actually I can see what Plum is saying. We are not working together, and instead we are at each others throats. Hotti did set us back two days, but lets get past that and work together. If you are not posting, and only reading this thread you are helping the mafia. If you are not posting because you are afraid to be labeled as scum, get over your fear and post. Quick Lynching is always bad. Don't come on and vote just because someone else wants you to vote.

Also, while I was with my family, I had an epiphany. Role Cop. In case you don't know what that is, it is a cop that finds out two things, allignment, and role. If the mafia have a role cop, then they know who the doctor is It fits the puzzle. Godot, your scum rating has gone up again.
    I definitely see where you're coming from in the first part of that post. The only reason I keep mentioning Hotti though is because he's the reason I had to roleclaim before I would've liked to, and he's the reason suspicion has been thrown on me.

I don't understand that Role Cop stuff though. Please elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by mafia wiki
    • : Role Cop
    similar to the Cop, but he receives information about powers and alignment is usually the Mafia's cop, though in large vanillaless games he is occasionally all cops
    One of the most powerful roles for the mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Judge View Post
    Plum, I can probably find someone else to take over. If you don't want to play any more, the best thing you can do is tell me so.
    I want to play, I was only giving up because it looked like I was going to die.

Blog Entries

[7] [M] Godot: [M] Lamiroir [M] Ema Skye [M] Luke Atmey [M] Plum Kitaki [M] Will Powers
    [M] Jean Armstrong [M] Damon Gant [M] Wesley Stickler

[4] [M] Plum Kitaki: [M] Franziska von Karma [M] Furio Tigre [M] Godot [M] Wesley Stickler [M] Damon Gant
    [M] Apollo Justice

[1] [M] Lamiroir: [M] Klavier Gavin

[0] [M] Bikini: [M] Klavier Gavin [M] Damon Gant

[0] [M] Valant Gramarye: [M] Wesley Stickler

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Two days. TWO DAMN DAYS!! We've stayed up for hours and hours and we're nowhere! Now, we've wasted a first lynch to prove guilt, we've sacrificed Mia and turns out, FOR NOTHING! DD smurfed with us, AGAIN and now we've lost Kristoph, Pearl, AND Polly! What's up!?

I know what's up, WE'VE BECOME PARANOID! I have too, but we need to stop with meaningless sacrifices, we need to stop waiting and stop gambling and get down to business. So, I ask you, if ANYONE has ANY sort of information, come, tell us right now, for the Mafia, so far, has had a near flawless game, and someone's responsible!
    I agree. We haven't been working as a unit.

Also, you asked for info. I think I may've been targetted on Night 1, but due to my protection, I was spared on that night. Kristoph wasn't so lucky.

Night 2, I protected myself again, but wasn't targetted. Hence Polly and Pearl's deaths. I believe there is a mafia, and either a Serial Killer or second mafia faction.

I don't know if that helps right now, but that's a conclusion I came to.

Blog Entries

Alright, Plum. Good, cause I've been recruiting replacements all day. xP

Klavier, my long haired lover from Liverpool, why is the existance of a role cop evidence of Godot's scumminess? I don't get it.

Can't be suspicious of you, forever, Godot. But, be careful.

##Unvote-Godot
    ##Vote-Bikini

For contributing little and having little to do with anything except random voting every day.

But Damon, you sly old dog you, Bikini is being replaced.

I agree with Jean. Let's lay off Bikini until the replacement steps in. However, i'm still suspicious of Lamiroir.

How much longer until the end of day?

Who is Lamiroir?

Blog Entries

The day ends in about 12 hours and 20 minutes.

You agree with a lot of people godot. two of whom have voted for you today. also trying to put suspicion on Lamiroir yet not voting for her. You talk like you have something to hide.

@ Jean. It made more sense in my head during dinner, not really sure myself why i thought of it though.