Page 53 of 121 FirstFirst ... 33343474849505152535455565758596373103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum Kitaki View Post
    Who is Lamiroir?
    Her.

Because Plum is now off the chopping block, and Bikini's being replaced, Lamiroir is the only one we haven't heard from.

##unvote: Plum

ok that venture got us nowhere So I guess lamiroir instead of Plum. and still have a cop If we have one investigate Godot tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Klavier Gavin View Post
    You agree with a lot of people godot. two of whom have voted for you today. also trying to put suspicion on Lamiroir yet not voting for her. You talk like you have something to hide.

@ Jean. It made more sense in my head during dinner, not really sure myself why i thought of it though.
    I do agree with alot of people, but I just personally prefer to not throw my votes around. It's just easier for me to vote late and assured. I have nothing to hide. And the fact that they have suspected me has little to do with whether or not I agree with their points. I don't vote out of spite.

##UnVote: Godot

Trucy, where are you. You need to post more too. Interesting that only I noticed she is not here today at all.
    ##unvote: Lamiroir
    ##Vote: Trucy Wright
    That should get her out here.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Klavier Gavin View Post
    Trucy, where are you. You need to post more too. Interesting that only I noticed she is not here today at all.
    ##unvote: Lamiroir
    ##Vote: Trucy Wright
    That should get her out here.
    I forgot about her...

Anyway, who else thinks their are either two mafia factions or a mafia and Serial Killer? I think that would explain Night 2.

That's likely, but don't forget about a vig.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum Kitaki View Post
    That's likely, but don't forget about a vig.
    That too. I think it was Jean who said if there was a Vig he needed to claim. I agree with that.

Off to bed...will post tomorrow. Had more real-life stuffs happen, emotionally drained now. Gnight.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 11(ish) hours left

[5] [M] Godot: [M] Lamiroir [M] Ema Skye [M] Luke Atmey [M] Plum Kitaki [M] Will Powers
    [M] Jean Armstrong [M] Wesley Stickler [M] Damon Gant

[3] [M] Plum Kitaki: [M] Franziska von Karma [M] Godot [M] Wesley Stickler [M] Damon Gant
    [M] Apollo Justice [M] Furio Tigre

[1] [M] Bikini: [M] Klavier Gavin [M] Damon Gant

[1] [M] Trucy Wright: [M] Klavier Gavin

[0] [M] Valant Gramarye: [M] Wesley Stickler

[0] [M] Lamiroir: [M] Klavier Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Franziska von Karma View Post
    Off to bed...will post tomorrow. Had more real-life stuffs happen, emotionally drained now. Gnight.
    Oh, Franzy. *hug*

Anyways, i'm going to bed as well. Maybe some stuff may happen while i'm sleeping.

And now that I think about it, Plum and Damon were right. We've been too paranoid and haven't been playing as well as we could. Also, we need to buckle down and pursue one thing at a time, and quit flinging accusations back and forth.

We are acting in a way that the scum must love, killing each other in the day while they do it at night.

Darnit judge, I voted for Plum! Watch, I'll do it again...

##vote: Plum Kitaki

maybe you wanted the last name in there...

Alright. I'm off to bed now, but in case this ends while I'm asleep, I need to get a vote in.

##vote: Plum

Why? That was a terrible defense ("I give up?") and then everyone dropped their suspicion. I guess that's the same thing that I felt towards Godot, but maybe I'm just lynch happy.

My other reason is that I don't want to vote for Godot today. Maybe, just maybe, he is the doctor. Maybe he did protect himself day 1 like he says, and that would explain only one death that night. I don't have the power to stop you from lynching him, but if he comes up for us, I'll be in the corner shaking my head.

I really don't have any better reason to vote Plum, and they might end up being pro-town, but if a townie's going down I'd like to keep the doctor, and the way the votes are stacked right now, voting for Plum is the only way to do that.

Night lovelies. Best case scenario: I wake up tomorrow morning, we've lynched a mafia, vig/sk got a mafia, and mafia didn't make a kill. That'd be nice.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fine, WHATEVER

[5] [M] Godot: [M] Lamiroir [M] Ema Skye [M] Luke Atmey [M] Plum Kitaki [M] Will Powers
    [M] Jean Armstrong [M] Wesley Stickler [M] Damon Gant

[5] [M] Plum Kitaki: [M] Franziska von Karma [M] Godot [M] Wesley Stickler [M] Damon Gant
    [M] Apollo Justice [M] Will Powers [M] Maya Fey [M] Furio Tigre
    [1] [M] Bikini: [M] Klavier Gavin [M] Damon Gant

[1] [M] Trucy Wright: [M] Klavier Gavin

[0] [M] Valant Gramarye: [M] Wesley Stickler

[0] [M] Lamiroir: [M] Klavier Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Maya Fey View Post
    Why? That was a terrible defense ("I give up?") and then everyone dropped their suspicion.
    That wasn't a defense, that was the truth.