Page 54 of 121 FirstFirst ... 43444484950515253545556575859606474104 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Giving up because you're about to get lynched isn't playing the game very well. xP Getting lynched is a big part of the game. Come on, be a sport!

Just got off work and found out I'm the replacement.

Back off both Plum and Godot. The only person screaming scum to me is none other then, "Dun Dun DUN!!" Luke Atmey.

Why? Every day, he has jumped on the most likely easy vote. I would not have said this had he not jumped at Godot, when it's fairly obvious DD can't be trusted, and he seemed rather posotive about it.

Each other time he voted, it was also for an obvious lynch and early during the time the lynching of them started.

Don't get me wrong, Godot is not off the hook. There is some chance DD wasn't lying, but I'm not sure if I buy it.

So even if Luke is lynched, we need to keep a close eye on Godot. There is probably more then one anti-town faction given all the people.

##vote: Luke Atmey

To specify, since it isnt that clear, right off Godot Seemed like he was the easy lynch due to DD's flip of insane Cop.

The first likely reaction would be jump Godot, though unless eager to kill off a good adversary, I would presume one would consider more carefully then he seemed to.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alright, this is the final vote tally for tonight. I need some sleeps. I will definitely be back in time to end the day tomorrow. I don't think we're going to get a majority lynch today. I'm glad to see that Bikini's replacement has shown up. I like to see people lynched because they're acting suspicious, not because they're not doing anything at all. xP ANYWAY, about 10 hours remain in the day. I'll be back to take care of it. Behave yourselves while I'm gone!

[5] [M] Godot: [M] Lamiroir [M] Ema Skye [M] Luke Atmey [M] Plum Kitaki [M] Will Powers
    [M] Jean Armstrong [M] Wesley Stickler [M] Damon Gant

[5] [M] Plum Kitaki: [M] Franziska von Karma [M] Godot [M] Wesley Stickler [M] Damon Gant
    [M] Apollo Justice [M] Will Powers [M] Maya Fey [M] Furio Tigre
    [1] [M] Bikini: [M] Klavier Gavin [M] Damon Gant

[1] [M] Trucy Wright: [M] Klavier Gavin

[1] [M] Luke Atmey: [M] Bikini

[0] [M] Valant Gramarye: [M] Wesley Stickler

[0] [M] Lamiroir: [M] Klavier Gavin

Before I go to sleep Imma have to vote Trucy because she'd be here awhile then BOOM gone! so Sorry Trucy youshould be safe though

##vote:Trucy Wright

*reads thread*

Ok! Read. First thing,
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Klavier Gavin View Post
    Trucy, where are you. You need to post more too. Interesting that only I noticed she is not here today at all.
    ##Vote: Trucy Wright
    That should get her out here.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Furio Tigre View Post
    ##vote:Trucy Wright
    Consider me prodded [insert RL-related excuse]
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum Kitaki View Post
    Fine. I'm town, but I hope the mafia wins.
    Was this part of your 'I give up' phase? I understand that you thought the town wasn't working together though. Do you still feel this way? Also, what is the significance of being/playing like Luigi?
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jean Armstrong View Post
    USEFUL STUFF about roleclaiming
    Thanks for that. I leveled up. I was leaning slightly towards just saying what my role was eventually, but I will hold it for now.

I don't have any strong suspicions yet (or weak ones for that matter), it was just that one comment from Plum that had me concerned. And my role kind of prevents me from just voting on a whim.

I have some important things to do this morning (hence why I'm up and reading/posting so early) so after this I won't really be around to answer anyone that directs something at me for several hours. I shall be back later though.

I'll change my Vote back to Luke if that lynch gains popularity. However for now, since it's not likely to happen, I think it's more important to keep Godot alive.

##Unvote: Luke
    ##Vote: Plum

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bikini View Post
    Just got off work and found out I'm the replacement.

Back off both Plum and Godot. The only person screaming scum to me is none other then, "Dun Dun DUN!!" Luke Atmey.

Why? Every day, he has jumped on the most likely easy vote. I would not have said this had he not jumped at Godot, when it's fairly obvious DD can't be trusted, and he seemed rather posotive about it.

Each other time he voted, it was also for an obvious lynch and early during the time the lynching of them started.
    First off, my suspicions of Godot have nothing to do with what DD/Hotti said. I've had my suspicions about him since day 1. And after adding up all the evidence I'm certain he's scum.

As for bandwagoning, chalk that up to laziness and inexperience

Looking over things Godot is still my number 1 suspect. However I'll hold off on him as he *may* be the doctor (though I honestly don't believe so).

Plum is either town or a freaking genius of surviving lynches. However she's reading more town to me at the moment.

Other various people who pop in or say very little come to mind, but one person that bothers me for inactivity is Phoenix Wright. The star ace and he doesn't even post hardly any. What's he trying to hide?

So going back to day one (only not a joke vote this time but rather a real vote) I'll vote him for inactivity.

##Vote: Phoenix Wright

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Trucy Wright View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Plum Kitaki View Post
    Fine. I'm town, but I hope the mafia wins.
    Was this part of your 'I give up' phase? I understand that you thought the town wasn't working together though.
    No, it was because the town is playing like it did in WWIII mafia.

@Plum: You need to change your playing strategy

@Godot: No worries, I'm ok now

@Everyone: Well I got a pretty decent sleep, and I'm drinking orange juice. Both have probed my brain to REALLY think.

Phoenix: Inactive. The star character, so you'd think he'd be here more. Posts and runs. Doesn't contribute much.

Jean: Comes in spurts (lol, dirty minded). Suddenly leaves at the most random of times. Very smart. Lots of experience in the game, so would be able to hide ANYTHING.

Plum: Gives up instantly, doesn't even try to fight. Acts like it's a chore to play. Gives up because they're losing first, then suddenly, it's because the town isn't playing together.

Godot: Smart. Most wanted at the moment because of events related to Hotti (but keep in mind, DD was the man behind the puppet).

Trucy: Never has much to add, not really around that much.

Faye: Comes in spurts and pretty much just repeats what's already been said, but also has some pretty good ideas.

Luke: Not around much unless he's called out on something.

Just some facts to consider...not as much of a "suspect list" as it is a list of people who seem to be the most popularly discussed.

I don't like how I can leave and never get susipcion, keep your eyes out better if I had been scum I could've laid low the entire day out of my friend over excuse.

Anyway, my main three suspects are, Godot, Luke, and I'd like someone to explain the argument against Plum.

Now, Plum's either Jojee, or a really crap town, for turning a game you sign up for into a chore and is another reason I'm not liking this town's chances. I don't see the argument on why she's susipicious though.

Something about Godot has been getting me all game, if he turns out to be mafia, then he's been the mafian suckup all game. Let's face it, no one wants to kill someone who calls them smart, because they think they see his way. Now I say that completely disregarding what Hotti said, because I think he was just out to act crazy as usual.

Luke still has my attention. His been making easy votes without much analsys in them, and chalked them up to laziness, and inexperience, sorry that excuse doesn't help. On top of that Franziska's analsys is very correct, he only appears when being called out. Biggest newbie mafia mistake.

I don't know if this will make a difference, but Luke really should be public enemy number one imo.

##Vote: Luke Attny

EDIT: It should be noted that if it turns out to be Plum V. Godot, I'm voting Godot.

@Dick: to be honest, I keep forgetting most of the characters that are nearly never here, including you xD I should go back to that character list.

The reason why Plum is suspicious, is because his (the player is a male) posts have basically been "I agree. ##Vote" until we all started looking twice at him. Then he suddenly said 'I give up. I'm going to die anyway, no point anymore," without ANY form of defense. If they dont' want to play...why keep them around, yeah?

But now he says he wants to play, and he's been posting more, though he doesn't really say much to contribute, but it's a start. Therefore, the suspicion is being lifted for the most part, but I'm not changing my vote until I see someone (other than Godot) who tickles my scum radar.

And yes, Luke is scummy. But, I'm sticking to my vote until he really says something to set me off.

Aw, bye guyz, I gotta go to work and then get this thing fixed. XD Go Town!