Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 215161656667686970717273747576778191 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"They can never know! Never! Please! Don't tell them anything! My... my reputation...."

"Shh, I won't tell. Now shut up and kiss me!"

Lamiroir and Jean Armstrong were locked in a passionate embrace in the middle of a beautiful field of daffodils. "Ohhh, Jean...." moaned Lamiroir. "Please, don't stop...."

Jean looked up at the sky from beneath Lamiroir and noticed something. It started out really small, but it was gradually getting closer. It was a meteorite! Oh no! But Jean couldn't bring himself to say anything. This moment was too perfect. This moment is the kind of moment everyone wishes they could be experiencing when the die. So instead, he just closed his eyes and let his life end.

[M] Jean Armstrong was a Horny Gay Faith Healer played by Psychotic. [M] Lamiroir was a Cop played by Jojee! Thanks so much for playing. How fitting that you'd die together. Beautiful!

Day 5 will last 24 hours or until there's a majority lynch. With 16 remaining players, it takes 9 to lynch.

HAJIME!

We're screwed.

Okay, so we had a doctor, a faith healer, and two cops. We definitely do not have two role blockers on our side. What does everyone think?

I...am a fool. *sigh* After I read Lamiroir's cop claim, I started to believe that she WASN'T mafia after all. *sniffles* I'M SORRY LAMIROIR! Please forgive me

TOWN! THINK HARD AND FAST! We MUST get rid of the mafia. We're totally screwed now, but we should at LEAST die fighting.

##VOTE: Will Powers

I don't believe your claim, you're extremely hesitant when answering questions, and the minute Skye claimed Roleblocker as well, your posts took on an "oskullskullskullskull" tone to them.

...Or maybe I should vote for Emma?

I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!

##Vote: Will Powers

I know you turned up innnocent when Lamiroir investigated you, but you've just seemed scummy from the start. I think you are the Godfather, or some other thing caused you to come up innocent. (Probably the former.)

I think you're good, Franziska

*sigh* I'll just go for #2 on my list, since Emma and Will are tied.

##Unvote: Will

##Vote: Maya Faye

I vote the last remaining Faye girl because she doesn't address anything anyone says to her when she appears, she only points out things we've already said, and she shows up pretty much once per day, ALWAYS saying something about work. WE GET THE POINT THAT YOU WORK AND IT'S A CHORE! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT ALL THE TIME! and caps makes that true.
    You, little lady, smell like scum, AND YOU ANNOY ME! BAAAD combination. Very bad. Like, THE WHOLE TOWN IS DYING BECAUSE THE MAFIA ARE JERKS bad. in this case, caps makes it TOTALLY true.

*heavy sigh*. Maya, you don't contribute much. You're only here once a day, post useless info, vote, and leave. "Work this, work that!" And you don't address any questions we have for you. You do nothing.

Bye bye.

@Phoenix: asl?

Speaking of inactives, I'd really like to hear from Apollo and Trucy, too.

We're in serious trouble here, and we really need to pull ourselves together and get to work.

You're right. I'm actually seriously FRUSTRATED now, because I have no idea what to do...I'm at a total loss.

I think now is a good time to vote off inactives, don't you?

I just had an epiphany.

Maya, Trucy, and Emma all post just enough to get by- one post per day. Valant, Apollo, and you, Phoenix, just randomly show whenever...Not even one post per day, but several every now and then.

If Judge was telling the truth, you have a good reason for that. The others don't.

For now, to me, you're scum if you're not Phoenix, who has a good reason, and you hardly post anything of importance, hardly post at all, and don't address other people's questions/comments/concerns, and do hit-and-run attacks.

Thanks for listening to the Judge, Franny xD

Gosh this is going slow, I wish more people would get on.

I know =\

We both voted, and now we just have to sit and wait....

I hate waiting. It makes me nauseous.

...ok, notrly.

So, Phoenix...

Who rings most suspicious to you, after Will?

Plum.

Look at her posts:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=993969

Not to mention both Will and Ema claim she was roleblocked on the night with no kills.

It's awfully nifty being able to link to searches like that. Oh...and where's Edgey? I've been dying for an excuse to use this: