Page 104 of 121 FirstFirst ... 45484949899100101102103104105106107108109110114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

I can't say I'm particularly thrilled with the way he handles his night action, no.

But I'm also not thrilled about a certain Ace Attorney mostly keeping a low profile and not getting heavily involved in discussion until they are called out.

What do you mean, keeping a low profile?

I've been a bit flippy floppy with the votes yeah, but I've been here and talking and stuff

(Haven't actually contributed, much, but I'd hardly say I was keeping a low profile...)

ANYWAY. I can't prove anything with quotes for Maya, mostly my gut talking there.

Changed my mind about a lot of things overnight S:

...yes, I meant ema, damnit >.> my bad.

[M] Will Powers
    Vote history:
    Will Powers: Mia Fey Director Hotti Voted for Godot, shifted to Plum. Plum None None Shifts from Dick to Furio Kindly supplied by Gavin. Red for day 1, orange day 2, yellow 3, green 4, cyan 5, blue 6, purple 7.

Who actually died on those days?:
    Mia Hotti Godot Luke Ema Plum Furio

I can't say much on the voting because me and the last two players had a pretty nasty record like this one too.

Also keep in mind that Jean and Franziska, who are confirmed town and were nightkilled, thought he was suspicious. He wanted them silenced because they knew. So, he killed them.

The fact that he showed up as innocent proves nothing, because the godfather always shows up as innocent. He's trying too desperately to cover his tracks. He only shows up once a day for a few posts, then he goes. He doesn't say why he's leaving, doesn't say "I have something to do."

"just because they aren't active here, doesn't mean they aren't active elsewhere."

He's always on about the same people who turn up town when they die. He was so eager for the cop to investigate him because he KNEW he'd show up as innocent. Of course he would, he's the godfather!

Also, wtf? Phoenix has been very active lately. Judge said before that Phoenix wouldn't be able to get on every day for long because of real life stuff. Judge says it, so it's true.

"OMG HE'S SCUM DEFENDING SCUM!" omg shut up, it's your fault you're too idiotic to read and find out you're wrong.

I told the cop to investigate me once. That is hardly eager. Also, you are recycling what phoenix just said.

And also, how do you know that the mafia didnt kill them to try and get me lynched earlier. When that failed phoenix decided to come out here to take me out now.

Also... when did I vote for dick?

I think they were talking about Apollo...

Because Pheonix, you have been very active, but wtf? Your last posts have been crazy. You were already on my suspicious list and now you're moving right up there with Gant.

Also, Trucy, Apollo... come play! I'd love to hear what you two make of this mess.

"Oh please, investigate me now!" "Investigate us, cop! Find out who's lying!" You asked twice! Plus, what do you have to say about confirmed townies suspecting you? Nothing, it seems. Speechless? Is that all you can address?

You want phoenix dead because you know full well he's a townie, just like I am. You and your buddies have been killing us off one by one and I'M SICK OF IT!

How would killing Franziska and Jean get you lynched earlier? Explain THAT one, especially since Franziska was just Vanilla, therefore not having a role of importance that would place her on the killing list before you. Jean actually had a role (albeit, a rather humorous one) that was worth killing.

Face it. We know who you are. Might as well come out now.

Keep in mind, fellow remaining towns. If Phoenix and I die tonight, you'll know who to lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Will Powers View Post
    Alright then. Have a cop investigate us both.
    This is the only post I have ever talked about investigating me. What is wrong with you? Now you pull fake logic?

If fransiska and jean were against me, having them night killed would make me look bad. That is why the mafia did it. To incriminate me. You aren't very smart are you?

Actually, I'm plenty smart. There's a difference between bad memory and low intelligence.

You're pretty quick to say what the mafia did and why....In on their plans somehow, perhaps?

You still refuse to address why Franziska and Jean thought you were a little funky.

And, why did you hesitate so much to answer the questions that were asked about you and your role?

AND GODDAMNIT WHY WAS YOUR ROLE PURPLE?! Let's just get this overwith ;-;

I've gone a little crazy, actually S:

This game either makes me crazy or mean so I act crazy instead of mean by this point.

Feeling nervous yet, Will? I know who you are.

Also, Phoenix, I'm with you on that. This game has me TOTALLY on edge. Plus a bunch of skullskullskullskull going on in real life so I'm like ;-; right now.