Page 111 of 121 FirstFirst ... 116191101105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Going after Will is one.
    Also process of Elimination. :P
    Also how easily Gant tried to back up your story. You where on my dunno list before, because I was too shaky to call you town anyway. Will seems like an easy banwagonable target.

An easy bandwagonable target?

You're joking, right? Does this look easy to you? Did you even read why I think Will is the Godfather? Please read it and explain how I'm lying. No one's even actually adressed it except Will himself, and pretty weakly, I might add. You've all just gone on about why I'm scum. Did it occur to you that we could both be scum? Of course that isn't the case, but you'd think someone might bring up that possibility xD

If you think I'm scum so much, why not kill me? Huh? Afraid you'll be wrong?

I read through it, some of the logic was weak (he believed he had roleblocked a scum because there was no kill that night not too tough too believe). Your second quote doesn't make sense, why would the mafia stick their Godfather, in harms way to give a possible Goon trust? Such a move should only be made between too Goons in that kind of situation (all mafia where alive). Why would Valant go after their own Godfather?!? This makes no sense. Therefore your argument makes no sense, if your town your not thinking logically. However...

Going after will is a good idea for mafia though, because a few townies have had past susipicion against Will. Whenever I play mafia, I try and play into Townies' "gut feelings" because so many people fall for them. Thus making him a good bandwagonal target, if there is some crappy argument against him.

Damon, my susipcion against you is based on the fact I think the mafia is doing a team gang up against Will. Therefore my susipicion against you is direct caused by my susipicion against Phoenix. The way Phoenix flips is important for my susipicion against you, thus making him a priority.

No, the Goon was the one who was sacrificed in the end. The godfather is the one who's trusted

Seriously, you all trust him so much, what will you think when he turns out to be the Godfather in the end? Humor me.

We still have a SK/Vig. Assuming you flip innocent, we can learn a lot, and s/he can make up for that mistake during the night phase.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    Going after Will is one.
    Is that why you suspect me too?

No. I suspect you because of a very convient Actor claim, and inactivity.

Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    We still have a SK/Vig. Assuming you flip innocent, we can learn a lot, and s/he can make up for that mistake during the night phase.
    What if the vig/SK dies, huh? The mafia have a kill, too.

Nice try. The kill will go through before he dies, its happened in past game, and nothing in this game has said otherwise. We got rid of the mafia roleblocker, as long as Will either doesn't roleblock, or roleblocks properly, the kill will go through. We also have a doctor as back up because I believe Klav.

If the mafia does kill the SK/Vig then tomorrow we'd need to be perfect, although I just see that as you trying to save your skin ;p

Of course I'm trying to save my skin you idiot, we can't afford losses here.

kill: Gumshoe