Page 116 of 121 FirstFirst ... 166696106110111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Phoenix was probably just going with what I said because he figured I'd be the one to get lynched since you all were on me like flies on poo right away. I don't know why Ema and Valant went after him, probably because he was an easy target and they knew you guys have more suspicion towards me than him, so it was an easy plan: make it look like Will is town by insisting he be lynched, so that when Gant goes along and says "Hey, look at this! He may be the godfather!", then you all would laugh in my face and lynch me.

Which is precisely what you're doing, might I add. You're helping the mafia to destroy you, and it's your own damn faults for not listening to me.

Yeah but phoenix stated that I may be the godfather before you did. Not after. Why do you keep trying to use false information?

Ah-ah-ah. Just because I didn't SAY it doesn't mean I didn't THINK it. *wags finger*

I agree with other me. The only two I'm not sure about are Maya and Damon. I know one of you has to be mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Ah-ah-ah. Just because I didn't SAY it doesn't mean I didn't THINK it. *wags finger*
    How would she know you were thinking it?

I certainly didn't tell her. Remember, she turned up to be the mafian serial killer. She most likely had access to the forum. Therefore, the fact that she called you out as the godfather just makes you look even worse, to me.

Actually, I think you did tell her. In the mafia forum. And you aren't completely wrong either. I think she did want you to be lynched instead of her because she needs to be the last person alive to win. I got it didnt I?

##vote: Damon Gant

Actually, no. Because I'm town. Vanilla Town, to be exact.

"Why hasn't he given up yet?"

Because I'm telling the smurfing truth. But you won't find that out until I die. Sad for you.

Convince me that you are vanilla town. Come on. You haven't done that yet.

HOW?!

There's NO MOTHERsmurfING WAY!!

Prove to ME that you're town and I'll prove to YOU that I'M town.

I do not want you to prove anything to me. I want you to convince me. Not prove. It is imposible to prove anything in this game until someone dies.

You know very well that the fact that you flipped innocent when Lamiroir investigated you means nothing. She investigated Jean, you, and Apollo. Jean and Apollo both flipped innocent when they died. You're still alive, and the fact that she investigated you proved that she believed there was something there.

I don't believe the "innocent' act for a second, godfather.

How can I convince you when I'm already in the skullskullskullskullhole as it is?

I.Am.Town.

I can't say anymore than that. I've listed my suspicions and my reasons for being suspicious. I've contributed as much as I can, being as smurfing stressed as I am and confused. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!