Page 117 of 121 FirstFirst ... 176797107111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Here, I'll make it quicker for you all.

##Vote: Damon Gant

Please, enlighten me as to what you will do when I flip town.

Ah, yes. You may want to decide now. Because my inevitable death is soon underway, whether it be a lynch or if the mafia decide to kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Please, enlighten me as to what you will do when I flip town.
    This reminds me of something. Hmm. I wonder what it could be. Oh wait, I remember now!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    So when Phoenix flips town, who's next?
    Who's next indeed.

MY BAD FOR ASSUMING.

Go smurf yourself, Klavier. SINCE JEAN ISN'T HERE TO DO IT ANYMORE SINCE YOU STUPID MAFIA JERKS KILLED HIM!!

OR WHOEVER KILLED JEAN! THEY'RE A JERK INSTEAD! GUH!

*cries in emo corner*

If you're all so damn sure I'm mafia, just kill me. End the torture.

Nah I think we'll keep you around to mock for a bit more if it's all the same to you.

Seriously though, you go crazy on us all yesterday for wanting to lynch Phoenix and now you're so hurt that we think you're mafia? When you defend a mafia to the death and insult half the town, what the hell do you expect to happen? To be rewarded with a parade or something? You brought it upon yourself.

I WAS DECIEVED. END.OF.STORY.

I was more than 50% sure Phoenix was town. I made a mistake. Don't we all? Look how many townies have died because we've all made mistakes.

And, as usual, caps makes it true.

Will, who did you block last night?

Also, keep in mind the setup. The mafia serial killer was only going to win if the mafia all died.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Will Powers View Post
    I blocked Trucy because I knew that if gant was mafia he wouldn't be doing the kill.
    First post o' the day from Will.

The serial killer was out to kill all the mafia. Wouldn't that explain why she screamed out at Will for being so suspicious, and why she didn't want ME to die? Think about THAT one.

And that is exactly why she tried to get you lynched by acting like an idiot and hoping you would do the same.

Yeah she wants mafia to die. But Ema and Valant didn't and they were on Will's case too, so

She can only kill two people a night, duh.