Page 27 of 121 FirstFirst ... 71721222324252627282930313233374777 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Damon, you're cute. I like you. I like you so much that I will provide you with this quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jean Armstrong View Post
    Majority lynching him would be the stupidest play in mafia ever and the mafians will be creaming themselves if you do it. So many people haven't been given a chance to post today. How the hell do you propose to find mafia if you don't let anyone post because you're all caught up on the idiot?

For all you know, the cop could've investigated someone and found them guilty. But because you're all so keen on ending the day he might not be given a chance to post and tell us that.
    Are we cool now? Are we bros?

Let's take Jean's advice and stop talking about him, then. We don't want to waste a whole day! Just because we're lynching him doesn't mean that we can't talk about our other suspicions

What is everyone's opinions of Furio Tigre and Valant Gramawhatsit? I don't have a real reason to be especially worried about them, they just seem kinda iffy to me x.x

Hotti is just annoying now.

He's not helping the town if he's a cop, (which he claimed he was day cop which lied about like crazy.) So he's a parasite sinking through the town, so we need to kill him, because as the last day shows, he has much more power than we think, and a mafian/jester/horrible cop shouldn't have that much power, so I think it's in our best interest to kill the parasite.

##Vote-Hotti

If Hotti turns up innocent, I will suspect Godot, for this was his plan all along, and he just cost two (albeit one horrible) townies, and he has a possible free kill later on, so Godot better pray he's innocent.

From earlier. XD

Sure, Jean, we're bros! Like the related kind or the SEXXORZ kind?

I agree, as for me Furio Tigre has been barely posting and has been vote-hopping all over, it's bothering me. He's made a bandwagon with me before there even was a bandwagon, he may just be inexperienced, but vote-hopping that much, often for more reasons little more than spite, could become a problem.

Okay, I'm starting to see the light.

##Unvote: Director Hotti

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    Wait, I'm lost, what's wrong with majority-voting Hotti?
    The day would end and we won't be able to discuss anymore thats at least what I'm thinking

@dick- I dont understand what you are talking about...

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[9] [M] Director Hotti: [M] Phoenix Wright [M] Furio Tigre [M] Damon Gant [M] Will Powers [M] Trucy Wright [M] Dick Gumshoe
    [M] Like Atmey [M] Klavier Gavin [M] Wesley Stickler [M] Polly [M] Godot
    [2] [M] Plum Kitaki: [M] Franziska von Karma [M] Director Hotti [M] Furio Tigre [M] Will Power

[1] [M] Polly: [M] Jean Armstrong

[0] [M] Luke Atmey: [M] Director Hotti

[0] [M] Franziska von Karma: [M] Director Hotti

Ok, I understand the part about not ending the day early so I will

## Unvote: Hotti

I do currently intend to still vote for him.

I'm asking you to give me thoughts on people that are your own, and not post from what others have said.

Regardless of all of the above I'm sticking to voting Hotti, for now anyways.

Oh crap, we didn't get majority already, did we?

##Unvote: Hotti

Sorry guys, I've had a mind-problem, I'm never going to practice my diving in 5 AM ever again. XD

My Suspicion-O-Meter

Hotti-He's a parasite feeding of the town's mistakes. I do think he should be lynched, for we killed a player, Mia, for no real reason if we don't.
    Furio-Vote-hopping's not a good sign.
    Godot-Minimal right now, but he could have easily been leading us in a trap regarding Mia and if Hotti is innocent by some ridiculous reason, he's just fed off of two cheap kills for the scum.
    Plum-Bandwagoning and barely posting to be seen as a mafia free ride, if you're doing little, what suspicion could you bring???

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Phoenix Wright View Post
    What is everyone's opinions of Furio Tigre and Valant Gramawhatsit? I don't have a real reason to be especially worried about them, they just seem kinda iffy to me x.x
    Did Valant even post? I don't recall seeing him saying anything.

But I agree with you on the fact that Furio is iffy. But I don't really sense anything bad from him. Just iffy stuff. :mog:

Furio could mean anything right now.

My Thoughts:

-Hotti: I want Hotti to die as much, if not more, than anyone else. Regardless of his alliance, he is a nuisance, and has driven so much attention away from finding scum. I really want him dead, but not quite yet.

-Plum: I still want to hear from you, Plum! Where have you been? She seems to just be bandwaggoning, and posting as little as possible.

-Furio: I don't know if you're newb or scum, but your vote record has definitely raised some eyebrows.