Page 56 of 121 FirstFirst ... 63646505152535455565758596061626676106 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by Judge
    Nothing happened.
    I wish I could say the same about my pants...but oh baby something happened in there when I saw your beautiful beard.

14 left alive. Supposing 5 mafia (if it's 6, smurf you Judge OVERPOWAH HAX) 9 of us, 5 of them, meaning yeah, today we have to get it right or else we are in a very very bad way tomorrow.

Problem is a lot of people just come in, look at who is popular and vote for them and don't contribute anything else. I'd love to go after them but we can't really afford that. I guess someone who is active is mafia so just gotta go over the thread and find 'em.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Unfortunately I missed voting day 3 because the day ended when I was still asleep, but regardless even if I would've voted, the majority of you still made the decision to lynch Godot; which I was up in arms with. Very disappointing that we loss our doctor, but judging from the activity last night, or lack thereof, we still have some powerful roles that overrided the kill(s), so no need to panic yet. The following people are now on my suspect list on account of voting off Godot even after he role claimed doctor:

Lamiroir
    Ema Skye
    Luke Atmey
    Plum Kit
    Will Powers
    Jean Armstrong
    Wesley Stickler
    Dick Gumshoe

There are actually 19 people alive jean.

People started to look cross-eyed at Godot when Hotti pulled the "I investigated him" stunt. He lied. People believed him because that was all they had to go by. We need to stop allowing one single person to be the one who influences all of us because as history has shown, it gets us killed.

Everyone, think really hard about what all has been said and what YOU think looks even slightly fishy. Don't tell us what Jean thinks is fishy, nor what Will thinks is fishy or Emma or any of them. Think for yourself and post ANYTHING you have to offer, because WE NEED TO WORK AS A TEAM AND NOT ALLOW OURSELVES TO BECOME SHEEP. So, stop following each other and take initiative!

Emma Skye, who rings most suspicious to you now that Godot is gone?

Phoenix, who smells fishy to you?

Plum, since you're safe for now, how about you let us in on your thoughts?

Will, what do you think of everything that's happened?

Trucy, Dick, Faye, Wesley, Lu..whatever your name is...Valant..Luke...Miles...Gavin...Bikini...Tigre...Damon...Discuss your thoughts and opinions, please.

Apollo, since you're the only other one that seems to be here...what have you got?

EDIT: ohai, Valant.

EDIT2: And Jean. And Gavin.

Oh, and Jean dear? Party in your pants tonight, me and you?

I've played a poor game thus far. I have Luke as my #1 but I vote with him? Bad choice, I'm willing to take some blame.

I still believe Luke is mafia. He only posts other peoples ideas, he takes easy votes, and doesn't say much until he's targetted. He also appeared to be someone who pushed Godot harder then most.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Franziska von Karma View Post
    People started to look cross-eyed at Godot when Hotti pulled the "I investigated him" stunt. He lied. People believed him because that was all they had to go by. We need to stop allowing one single person to be the one who influences all of us because as history has shown, it gets us killed.
    I don't know why people would trust Demon Dude of all people even after he lied about his day cop role, but that's an entirely different topic for an entirely different thread. Gonna move on now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Franziska von Karma View Post
    Oh, and Jean dear? Party in your pants tonight, me and you?
    Jean only likes men.

MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES GODOT. I should have listened. I should. Have. Listened.

But hooray for no more Townies dying apart from that!

Luke was my number two suspect on Day 3 (after Godot), so now he's of course moved up to number one.

But we, as a group, should try to figure out what the pattern of public night actions means. (Public meaning the ones everyone can see the end result of)

People had suggested two separate Mafia factions. It behooves the Mafia to kill each and every night, so both factions would have chosen someone all three nights. Nights 1 and 2 can be explained this way (with one of the Night 1 kills pointing to Godot, who protected himself and thus survived). Following this theory into Night 3, however, would imply multiple protections (meaning other protective roles or bulletproofness/nightkill immunity, etc) and circumstances that are just a little low on the probability scale with 19 players remaining to seem plausible. Of course, this is not saying this definitely could not have happened. It's just my logical approach to the problem.

So what does this mean? Some other sort of killing role is in play. The possibilities are numerous. It could be anything from Serial Killer to Even-Night Vigilante (I made that one up) to Paranoid Gun Owner.

Those are my thoughts as of right now. Cue large gap in time between this post and my next one, related to nighttime activities.

Here's what I think.

Luke is fishy, but so is Lamiroir. Laying a little too low for my liking.

Emma comes and goes a little too often.

Wesley roleclaimed when there was absolutely no threat to him. Blamed it on newbishness. Not sure what to think about that, but I've got my eye on him.

Phoenix disappeared. Laying low like Lamiroir? Psh. Red flag up in herr.

Trucy is around more than the other Wright, but still not enough.

Because it's the beginning of summer, a lot of people will be busy, but really now. Are you just laying REALLY low to stay off the radar as you plot the next death, or do you actually mean it?

Franziska, you will need to give us your opinaon as well. Here are my thoughts of the remaining people

Mafia
    Lamiroir - I get strong scum vibes
    Luke - has some bad vibes
    Furio - Some bad vibes

Needs to be more active
    Trucy
    Bikini

Town
    Klavier (I know I'm town)
    Jean is pretty safe with me

Wesley could very well have meant it when he said he's new to this, but he's REALLY knowledgeable for someone who is just starting in on mafia. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Klavier Gavin View Post
    Franziska, you will need to give us your opinaon as well. Here are my thoughts of the remaining people

Mafia
    Lamiroir - I get strong scum vibes
    Luke - has some bad vibes
    Furio - Some bad vibes

Needs to be more active
    Trucy
    Bikini

Town
    Klavier (I know I'm town)
    Jean is pretty safe with me
    "I get some strong/bad/icky/nasty/foul/ewy scum vibes" is not really that helpful. We need some reasons why.

And, I gave my opinion. Luke is the number one suspect for me, and Lamiroir is on the same level because she's made, what, 2 or 3 posts the entire game? I believe them to be mafia the most at the moment.

Also, Jean is WAY too smart for his own good. Though, his EOFF identity has been in most of the mafia games, so this is most likely why. I just don't like how he comes in and posts only a couple of times, then disappears until the next day. So, he's pretty suspicious too.

to karma- I have a small idea of what happened. I think the roleblocker got the right person and we either have some bulletproofs or we have more protective roles.

The case with godot... really just confuses me. He was playing like a perfect serial killer. I guess I was wrong though, and I am sorry. Also, DD is the official mafia loser. Seriously. I should have listened to godot and not beleived that idiot. I am sorry.

Luke is suspicious to me because he has NOTHING to contribute, and his posts have a sort of...celebratory?...tone to them. As if he's happy about how things are going. As if he's behind it.

Lamiroir:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lamiroir View Post
    Hello =D This game is so big.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Trucy Wright View Post
    I don't know why I'm a suspect, but I know my daddy will take care of me.
    Do you mean ...godfather?
    The thing I can gather is that if Hotti really is a cop, then he will die sooner than later from being night killed. I see him as dead in any case soon because why would the mafia want to leave him alive if he can investigate them every day? I would rather take the chance on Mia Fey in the off chance he's telling the truth a cop is really important! DX

##Vote: Mia Fey
    Here's a thought, why did the mafia kill Kristoph Gavin? And Hotti, if you're really a cop, why would you make a day cop roleclaim and get a town killed? =P
    Sorry I'll try to be more active! =\ Tomorrow I'll be here all day! Anyways, Driector Hotti was really a cop, and, even though he lied about being day cop I think he was telling the truth on day 2 ...I think I believe him ... so that means Godot is guilty because Director Hotti was insane.

##Vote: Godot
    Suspicious material can has bold.

So, out of a total of 4 posts, 2 of them are votes with little or no reason. Every other post is a vote. I see a pattern, whether it be significant or not.

In the second quote, "he will die sooner than later from being night killed." She sounds way too sure of herself. Also, "I see him as dead in any case soon because why would the mafia want to leave him alive if he can investigate them every night?" Either she's trying to think like the mafia so she can figure out what they're up to and prompt us to think like them at the same time, or, if you think about it, she sounds kind of like she's sending a subliminal message: I see him as dead in any case soon because why would I want him alive if he can investigate me every night?" "I would rather take the chance on Mia Fey..." She was the third in the Mia Fey bandwagon. Not only that, but she didn't say WHY she'd rather take a chance on Mia Fey. On top of all that, she doesn't consider all the different types of cop that he could have been. Considering all possibilities is VERY important, because one false move and you could be the next one in line for the lynch block, or even the next night kill victim.

More on her later, if I can think of anything I'm missing. After observing, though, Lamiroir is slowly jumping up there in suspicion levels to me.

I'm sorrrryy! I'm saying that a lot already =/ I honestly thought Godot was guilty. I said yesterday i have more time today, so, here I am. Fran, I did say why I would rather take a chance on Mia, because cops are really important. I think everyone was thinking that too, not just me! I should have just never listened to anything Hotti said from the start XD