Page 57 of 121 FirstFirst ... 73747515253545556575859606162636777107 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Duh, I forgot to discuss the last two quotes xD

"Here's a thought, why did the mafia kill Kristoph Gavin?" Nothing more than that. No "I think it was because of this." Just simply...what she said. No substance. Why did she pick him out specifically? He was just a vanilla townie, not an important role. An off-the-wall question that has no relevance. Trying to lead us off onto the wrong path of thinking to distract us.

In quote #4: "Driector Hotti was really a cop, and, even though he lied about being day cop I think he was telling the truth on day 2 ...I think I believe him ... so that means Godot is guilty because Director Hotti was insane.

##Vote: Godot"

I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly, the insane cop CAN get correct readings. The fact that he didn't even investigate Godot to begin with has no relevance. She was insisting that Godot was guilty despite lack of evidence on her part, as well as the fact that it was blatantly obvious that DD lied to us. She's too quick to trust the insane one. Or, perhaps, she's just glad another townie is gone. Less trouble for her to plan another townie death.

Without further adieu, after laying out my supporting evidence for my verdict:

##Unvote: Luke

##Vote: Lamiroir

Luke may be mafia too, but for now, Lady Lamiroir has too much against her to be a townie.

@Will: Strong possibility. Let's all keep an eye on all details, even the smallest of ones, so we can make correct deductions.

@Lamiroir: The fact that you really didn't have any other reason other than what Hotti said to support your deduction that Godot was guilty raises questions. You should NEVER trust another player THAT much, ESPECIALLY DD. Just keep that in mind for next time you play mafia.

Thats what I get for hitting submit instead of preview, an incomplete post. The second half is this.

I was looking back at day 1, and watched as one by one, votes switched from Hotti/Godot to Mia. Lamiroir was right in the middle, seeming to act on her own, but helping secure that Mia would die, knowing that Hotti would be discredeted.

Luke, you also slipped day 1. You accused several people of being scum in a joking tone, yet were still throwing names out there. I forgot what Psy called it in retro games mafia, something about throwing spaghetti at a wall. You also had no fear of Hotti, because you knew Mia was innocent and just slipped in a vote for her with the rest of the bandwagon.

Furio is just giving me a bad vibe, I don't fully understand why though.

Uh, yeah, I said I think I believed him, not I definately believed him XD I didn't have any more reason than anyone else to think he's guilty and wanted to vote in case I don't get to again, and, insane cops can't get right results ...so, yeah.

OHMIGOSH sry I was at six flags all day today literally 10 Am to 10 PM sorry ya'lls So my thoughts

Fran- Town because she seems so concerned about people who aren't playing (we'll thats older but really)

Jean- Possibly both for me I can't tell. He's really smart so I'm afraid that's he's mafia and just tricking us

Apollo, PW,-Can't tell been to inactive

Lami whatever- Mafia due to obvious reasons

Bikini- Can't tell old and new person aren't on too much

Everyone else I can't remember due to low suspiscions

##vote: Lamiroir

Whatever Furio Tigre. First you said "Lami - whatever" ...and then later after you saw others post you edited to "Mafia due to obvious reasons" and put a vote, and, don't even explain what obvious reasons ...If that's not suspicious I don't know what is!

I saw that too. Trying to save yourself Furio?

@Lamiroir: You're right...Insane cops CAN'T be right. My bad =P

and yeah...the "obvious reasons" thing is kinda...out of place. Explain?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lamiroir View Post
    Whatever Furio Tigre. First you said "Lami - whatever" ...and then later after you saw others post you edited to "Mafia due to obvious reasons" and put a vote, and, don't even explain what obvious reasons ...If that's not suspicious I don't know what is!
    Throwing suspiscion away I believe that's suspiscious agreeing with someone on day one to hopefully (in my mind) be believed as protown, need continue voting Godot even after there was supposedly a plan for a cop if we had one to investigate him that night and depending on what we got vote him or not vote him. I think thats enough I just didn't want to type all that seeing as it's 10:32 PM and I've been up since like 4 AM

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Interesting how Lam is suddenly starting to post more now that she's on the chopping block. It makes me think that she has been lurking this thread, but that is just a presumption. She is suspicious to me because she voted for Godot and also Director Hotti (who were both innocent) with not much sound reasoning behind it although to be perfectly honest, with the way Hotti was acting I am not surprised you people lynched him.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lamiroir View Post
    Uh, yeah, I said I think I believed him, not I definately believed him XD I didn't have any more reason than anyone else to think he's guilty and wanted to vote in case I don't get to again, and, insane cops can't get right results ...so, yeah.
    They get right results once they find out that their results are backwards if that makes any sense.

I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!

Ugh, sorry, just had to get that out of my system. We should've given Godot another day, and look what happened!

Anyway, as of right now I'm not even really sure where we are.

Can anyone explain to me why we dislike Laromir (sp?)

Additionally, I've Furio seems to quick to post guilt, and I've been becoming more and more suspicious of him, though there isn't a concrete case against him right now either.

If i was mafia I wouldn't have such a bad voting record Lol, and what difference does it make, Hotti or Mia? They were both town ...though Hotti turned out to be really bad town XD If you thought voting Godot was dumb maybe you shouldn't have thrown your vote away on Tracy ...where you even said you knew your vote wouldn't matter.

I'm still catching up on some reading. Lol when I have time to post, there's not much people on ...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Maya Fey View Post
    I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!

Ugh, sorry, just had to get that out of my system. We should've given Godot another day, and look what happened!

Anyway, as of right now I'm not even really sure where we are.

Can anyone explain to me why we dislike Laromir (sp?)

Additionally, I've Furio seems to quick to post guilt, and I've been becoming more and more suspicious of him, though there isn't a concrete case against him right now either.
    I had the same Godot Idea
    I believe most people are disliking Lamiroir because he was very inactive then as soon as his name comes up on chopping block he starts posting
    And only one person on my list I believe to be guilty and I know there is no case because I'm town

I see my name mentioned a lot yesterday actually XD No one can spell it right.