Page 65 of 121 FirstFirst ... 154555596061626364656667686970717585115 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

I'M NOT 100% SURE OKAY. But I think it's safer to assume that I'm not than that I am. @_@

DAMMIT! Wait until I post before you start posting.

And I'm very hesitant to believe that Cop Claim. It's another thing I can see multiple reasonings for, and why a Cop would have left Hotti alone after his claim and waited, and why a Mafia would wait this long to claim.

So we'd best be hearing your reasoning soon for not saying something earlier about Godot.

Regardless, I probably won't vote you, as I have Ideas as of why you would myself.

I'd just rather here them from you now.

Wow.

Hot damn.

Anyway, call me a sucker but I guess I have to believe that roleclaim.

##Unvote: Will
    ##Vote: Ema

OKAY! I hate missing too much time, I can't ever get completely back on track >.<

...but here's what I think:

There is absolutely no way we have two Role Blockers and a doctor, unless one of them is scum.. Either Emma or Will is scum and/or lying.

I didn't say go after Ema either. I really, really don't see why Ema would claim roleblocker as well. I mean, if we got Will killed today and he actually was a roleblocker, wouldn't that just make everyone want to lynch her tomorrow?

Bikini you're crackin' ;D Learn to read. See night 2 investigation - I said why I didn't investigate Godot.

Just a sidenote, If a godfather gets investigated, it turns up green.

Anyway, A cop roleclaim is easy to check. Because the doctor is now gone, either laminoir is going to get killed tonight, he is scum, or the mafia will be roleblocked.

The last option I doubt, because in the only two games where I played mafia they have to choose who does the kill. so Im guessing they will switch the kill to someone we have no clue of after a blocked kill.

One thing I find very curious. The only three people that Laminoir investigated are two people the previous confirmed cop investigated.. and the one that is being suspected of bad roleclaiming right now.

Perhaps a last ditch effort to keep a mafia alive?

I do not believe this roleclaim, as it seems awfully convenient. Two investigations would be "confirmed" and one would clear someone who is suspected.

Reeks of scumminess.

I'm pretty sure that Laminoir and Luke are in the same mix, whatever it is(mason, cult or mafia). About the roleclaims I would have no idea, as they could both be true.

I'll let you guys decide whether or not you want to lynch one of those two today.

I'm all for continuing discussion on it after the alleged Cop posts responding to me, but I'm not sure I'll be inclined to change my vote to either one, as Luke is still my topic suspect, as there is not real way to know if Ema is guilty right now.

If this is a face Roleclaim, we're taking the bait.

If it's real, there's still a chance of a second roleblocker, and I'd like to wait a night to give the supposed Cop another investigation to try and gauge a bit more trust in her.

So, until further notice, my vote sticks with Luke.

I don't care about Godot, I want to know why you said nothing about the other cop claim, something other then "Lay Low".

Ha ha, funny, Damon. Interesting. So if I don't get killed tonight, I'm scum? What makes you think there can't be two doctors? I think there is.

Also, I don't know what mafia game you've been playing if you think the "other cop" investigated anyone.

Seriously, if someone else wants to come out and contradict what I said, go on. I dare you. And after I get lynched or killed, you'll know you're next. (Okay, I guess there COULD be three cops, but I'm going to doubt that very much)

I have no possible reason for coming out right now if I weren't really the cop, seeing the controversy between Ema and Will. For now, we need to decide what to do today, because we have what, 2 hours left?

Because there could bloody well have been two cops, as we find out now. :P

Alright, I was hoping if you were lying you would slip up and say something stupid.

For now though, there really isn't anything to gauge from that.

Really thats the last Idea I had up my sleeve.

Wait what? You'd believe there's two doctors and a roleblocker? But you don't buy two roleblockers? -1 on your roleclaim.

Okay, next thought. They COULD both be roleblockers, but why would Will have that he didn't have to roleblock anyone in his role PM, and Ema didn't? If they were both roleblockers, I'm guessing they would have similar role PMs, right?

...Why would the mods even write that in?

Theory: Is Will the Godfather, looking to sacrifice Plum (fellow mafian - yes I said mafian, hah xD) to bring more credibility to himself?

Yes, I find two roleblockers highly unlikely. See above.

Doctors and cops are important roles that are in every game. Roleblockers aren't.

Also, I'm really lost on where to go right now. Everyone else's opinions are appreciated.