Page 69 of 121 FirstFirst ... 194959636465666768697071727374757989119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lamiroir View Post
    Stop! (Drop! And roll!) I'm coming out (of the closet). ^_^

Hi. I'm your friendly resident Cop. For the record, it wasn't blue, it was exactly that color.

Well about Jean too, I didn't mention it because I didn't know Jean is a smart player, but, because anyone who listens him so much is dumb town or knows that Jean is town ...meaning they are mafia. There were some other ppl i got that vibe from but Gant was the one that stuck out most ...there's no way these people can know unless they are the cop and say "I investigated Jean Will and Apollo, they're all innocent!" etc whatever or something, and, no way all these people can all be cops XD ... just seemed scummy.
    Here's the thing. I doubt the mods would put two insane cops in, and I doubt that I would be a naive cop either, seeing as how one of the mods has told me on multiple occasions that he/she does not like naive cops. I'm going to assume, for the moment, that I am a normal, sane cop.

Yes, I was intentionally staying low. And I was intentionally typing like an idiot. Staying low suited me because it made me just suspicious enough so that I was being mentioned and kept on the suspicion list, but not enough so that people voted for me. Being a suspect would guarantee that I didn't die at night. I said yesterday I would be more active today because I planned on coming out today anyway, but after Godot's death I thought I would potentially hold off another day, seeing as how I kinda needed him. I also knew Jean would get super paranoid and make way too much out of my posts as soon as he knew who I was, and that it was bad if any mafia could figure out who I was.

Now, here's the confusing part. Will's purple - hmm. Ema's coming out to claim roleblocker - that puts suspicion on Will. ...But I investigated Will. I don't see why he would claim roleblocker if he wasn't, and I don't see even more why Ema would claim roleblocker if she actually wasn't.

Night 1: Jean Armstrong. I invesigated him because I noticed right away who played his character, and I wanted this person either out of my way or out of my suspicions ASAP.
    Night 2: Will Powers. I think some of his posts brought up some suspicions. I also saw him as a lay-lower who could potentially be intelligent. I didn't investigate Godot because I was gullible and actually believed Demon Dude. Hell, he was a cop - how the heck am I supposed to guess that he didn't investigate anyone? Fail as hell! Yeah, I figured an investigation on Godot would be a wasted one at that point.
    Night 3: Apollo Justice. I was having a hard time deciding between Apollo Justice, Pheonix Wright, and Damon Gant. Pheonix made himself slightly more of a presence than Apollo, and I figured that if Apollo did indeed turn out to be innocent, I would have a stronger case against Damon Gant. Whereas, if Damon turned out to be innocent, I would really have no idea where to go next.

I tried to avoid investigating people that already had a lot of suspicion placed on them due to the possibility of a mafia framer. The judge wouldn't give me my results before the night was over due to "outside factors," and what those are, your guess is as good as mine. It could have just been the roleblocker(s?), or there can be other factors as well.

Now, could any of these people I investigated be the godfather? Sure. Could they have been recruited last night? Sure. But I was willing to trust my investigations for the moment.

...But this double roleblocker thing is bloody confusing me. Could there be two roleblockers? Could be, but seems unlikely.

Now, I do believe there's another doctor or protective role in this game. With 2 cops and 25 people, I seriously would not be surprised if there was a white mage/another doctor of some sort/etc. So, doctor? Hi.
    I knew you were intentionally doing that because I think I know your real persona and I know you are far too smart to be acting so dumb, which initially made me suspicious of you to begin with. Seriously. Why do you people wait till people are suspicious of you to start acting smart? If you would have acted this way from the beginning town would probably be far better off. I am still not sure if you were lying low because you were trying to avoid being on the scummy radar or lying low to not be caught by scum. Tbh, I need more time to think about this as two of those people on your list of innocents have seemed scummy to me. Jean because of his mysterious role that Gant and Gavin some hows knows of. Hm, I wonder why? :rolleyes2 And of course, Will now, who I wasn't that suspicious of before but now I am. His role blocker claim seems iffy to me.

Plum: So are you a vanilla, or do you have some kind of role as well, since lynchee isn't told? You don't have to say it if you deem it unwise, but it might help.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just about an hour left.

I'm Vanilla.

I was hoping you'd say something else. xD

I am not satisfied with lynching Emma, Will, Plum, Lamiroir or Luke so I don't know what to do.

Also valant, shut up and kiss me you silly old coot.

@ Valant: I know of what role, now? Not to my knowledge at least.

Valant - Doubtful. If I started acting like this from the start, I woulda got wiped overnight. I still voted for who I deemed were the smartest votes each day, which uh, turned out badly, yeah. I suck at this, okay? xD

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Good job Capt'n Obvious. xD If I didn't investigate you, I'd be like wow, wishy washy. xD
    I like to, y'know, confirm things for those people that may not have understood before.

I still got my suspicious against you, Lami-whatevers, but I won't be voting for you today. I wanna see what else you have to say, woman!

Over the roleblocker claim, I'm believing Emma over Will at the moment, mostly because she's been more believable to me over Will throughout the game, while Will was a bit on the suspicious side to me the whole time.

##VOTE: Will Powers

I'm not really willing to go against my investigation yet, though without the investigation I'd be believing Ema over Will too. I'm not willing to lynch Ema either, because I don't see the reason behind her roleclaim if she's mafia. I don't really want to lynch Luke, because I never had much against him to begin with. I never had much against Plum either, but right now, I'm leaning toward Plum over the others and it's probably a terrible decision but I don't know. @_@ But, I mean... better vanilla than roleblocker, right?

- If Plum flips lynchee (Doubtful. If Will were lyncher, he could have claimed a better role than roleblocker), easy to see what other people are.
    - If Plum flips scum, then it explains the lack of night kill and it would lead me to a number of other thoughts.
    - If Plum flips vanilla, then wtf? I don't know. What about the night kills then?

I DON'T KNOW. THEN AGAIN, WHAT IF PLUM REALLY IS TOWN. *head explodes* xD HELP.

Btw, it seems like a lot of people haven't shown up much today. Hm.

Hey, maybe I'll ignore all of that and vote Phoenix! He keeps posting useless posts with GIFs instead of thoughts/info. Makes you seem active, hm? I mean, you really could be saying a bit more.

*head continues exploding* xD

Blog Entries

Default omg 40 minutes left

[4] [M] Luke Atmey: [M] Bikini [M] Dick Gumshoe [M] Franziska von Karma
    [M] Wesley Stickler [M] Damon Gant
    [3] [M] Will Powers: [M] Ema Skye [M] Phoenix Wright [M] Dick Gumshoe
    [M] Apollo Justice

[2] [M] Lamiroir: [M] Franziska von Karma [M] Furio Tigre [M] Damon Gant

[1] [M] Plum Kitaki: [M] Will Powers

[1] [M] Damon Gant: [M] Luke Atmey

[0] [M] Ema Skye: [M] Dick Gumshoe

[0] [M] Damon Gant: [M] Lamiroir

Well, I could say more, but my thoughts are the same as some of the other players, and I don't feel like rewording them to seem like I'm the first to say them.

(and useless is just what I do ;_;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Phoenix Wright View Post
    Well, I could say more, but my thoughts are the same as some of the other players, and I don't feel like rewording them to seem like I'm the first to say them.

(and useless is just what I do ;_;)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    @ Valant: I know of what role, now? Not to my knowledge at least.
    You said you knew Jean's role a while back. Too lazy to go back and find it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jean Armstrong View Post
    I am not satisfied with lynching Emma, Will, Plum, Lamiroir or Luke so I don't know what to do.

Also valant, shut up and kiss me you silly old coot.
    Suck it. (You'd like that.) You're gonna lose that bet, scum.

Valant - Doubtful. If I started acting like this from the start, I woulda got wiped overnight. I still voted for who I deemed were the smartest votes each day, which uh, turned out badly, yeah. I suck at this, okay? xD
    Probably, but then I have no sympathy for you if you did because those bastards always kill me off before I even get to type out most of my intellectual responses and then when I do town does not listen to me. >=(

EDIT: LMFAO what the hell, Judge.