Page 75 of 121 FirstFirst ... 255565697071727374757677787980818595 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    I'm a Hider. During the night I can choose one person to hide behind, and if I'm targetted, that person dies instead. Unfortunately, I had a brainlapse this morning, and thought "no one will target me, the Cop and the Roleblockers are getting the gunshot." So I submitted Jean, just so the day could begin.

Now Jean died, this means the mafia/serial killer HAD TO HAVE TARGETTED ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Flash
    If somebody tries to kill the hider while he is hiding then the kill fails. If the person that the hider is hiding behind then both of them die.

Looks like Edgey got you, Gumshoe!

Ah, thats what you'd think, the mods can change whatever they want, my role PM says all that whoever I'm hiding behind recieves any night action I would.

Oh. Well maybe the Judge should clear this up for us, then xD

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Gant wtf are you going on about? Mafia serial killer? Now you're just pulling stuff out of your butt and it smells like scummy stench. Or are you just insinuating that you're the serial killer? Ho boy. That would explain your obsession with it and you trying to persuade people in to thinking there are two mafia factions to explain those two kills night 2 (I think) and last night.

Alright I am back and have read through most of the posts since I left. I wont comment on the color thing anymore except for this. I am used to making it purple because of the other games, so without thinking, I made it purple. Thats it.

I blocked Plum again tonight, and since there were 2 kills I think plum may not be serial killer, or she is mafia and just tonight she wasn't the one executing the kill.

@Gant- The mafia and the serial killer are separated from each other... so yeah they both make different kills.

Soon, I will go to a baseball game(well, a home-run derby), so I wont be back for a little while. I will definently be on before the day is out though, so dont worry.

The judge can't confirm my role that would be against the rules! But not believing my roleclaim because the role isn't exactly what it is from the mafia flash would be stupid.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I will not be commenting on anything to do with anyone's role claims.

...but it's still a bit confusing...so if the role were to have worked as it says in the flash, then if you were targetted, the kill wouldn't work at all, but if Jean was targeted, you'd both die. Hmmm....

Yes the only difference is with my role if I'm targetted the person I'm hiding behind becomes the target!

*CHINRUB*

Makes sense I guess.

So what does this mean? You were targetted because you said something about Will? Hmm...

I think that's why he asked earlier 'who wants him dead the most from the last round'.

Thats what I believe, him and Luke are the only two I went after, the only two who could want me dead right now. Luke isn't alive so we could take him out of the picture, and with Jean believing Will, me being dead would've given him great position of trust with the town.

That's possible...but it could also be a ploy.

I don't know, I'm still not totally sure about Will or Ema.