Page 115 of 121 FirstFirst ... 156595105109110111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Oh, and Apollo is fired >:[

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"He's doing stuff! Only bad people and Psy do stuff! LYNCH! LYNCH HARD AND FAST!"

It's true. Phoenix Wright hadn't been particularly helpful up until this point, which was weird consider he was the main character and everything. That was more than enough to tie the rope around his neck, as far as his fellow suspects were concerned. "You can't lynch me!" he cried. "I'm every role ever! WAIT! STOP!"

They didn't stop.

[M] Phoenix Wright was a Mafia Serial Killer played by Jessweeee. Now, a bit of explanation about exactly what that means. Obviously, the Mafia and the Serial Killer are two different factions. Usually the Serial Killer poses as a member of the town. This time, the Serial Killer was posing as a member of the Mafia. Since they don't work together, had the game gotten to the point where there were only Mafia members and the Mafia Serial Killer left, the game would have continued until the SK was dead or 1:1 with the Mafia. No honour among thieves and all that!

Alright, anyway, there's always more. Night actions!

Wow

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Apollo Justice sat straight up in his bed that night. Phoenix's last words echoed in his head. "You're fired!" Fired? Phoenix was dead. What could he do. Unless... there was an accomplice! Who could it possibly be? There was no way he was sleeping tonight. He turned on his TV to watch whatever crap was on that late. After a few Family Guy reruns, Apollo began to nod off. He tilted his head back. If only he'd had his eyes open, he'd have seen the person hanging from his ceiling, knife in hand. So sad. Justice is served.

[M] Apollo Justice was a Vanilla Townie played by Leen-Leen. Thanks for playing. With 6 players left it takes 4 votes for a majority lynch. Have anyone in mind?

Who did you roleblock will?

I blocked Trucy because I knew that if gant was mafia he wouldn't be doing the kill.

And Gant, I will give you 1 last chance... why shouldn't I vote for you?

Did you ever block Maya or Damon?

I thought I blocked maya on a night that there were 2 kills, but I might be wrong.

Alright... here are my thoughts on what is going on now...

I think there are 2 mafia left and 4 town. Klav and Dick seem town to me, and now that I blocked trucy and there was still a kill, I think she is probably town because gant would not be the one executing the kill. So... that would make the mafia gant and maya. I say gant today and maya tommorrow. Although... maybe gant did the kill knowing I wouldn't block him because I got caught in reverse reverse psycology. Then... I dont know what to think...

Why shouldn't you vote for me?

Because I'm Vanilla Town, and I stand by that claim until my ultimate death. You lynch me, I die, you lose a townie. Fair and simple.

Any mafia can say they are town. Give me some sort of proof or some sort of thing that will make me beleive you.

Why did you follow along with Phoenix?

Why did you follow along with Phoenix so quickly?

Who do you think are the final scum?

Or, you can save yourself another townie and vote for Will.

Though, if you decide to lynch me, I advise going for Will. I have a very VERY strong gut feeling on him.

Damon, if Will is mafia, why were Ema, Valant and Phoenix so insistant that we lynch him?

Why did I follow Phoenix? Because I thought he was town and he seemed to believe me.

Why did I follow so quickly? I was stupid and thought he was town because he was so nice when you all were so mean.

Final scum:

Will
    Maya or Trucy. Haven't made up my mind there yet.

I don't know if my partner agrees with me, but I think Dick, Will and Trucy are town. Which leaves just Maya and Gant. Even if we do get the wrong one today, we're still able to get the right one tomorrow.