Page 17 of 121 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617181920212223273767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

EDIT-Nevermind, Mia seems to be in the hot seat.

I think a random one is chosen

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luke Atmey View Post
    Godot has good logic.
    Again, thank my other half! He's got brains and i've got...charisma? xD

*sips coffee*

Hotti - ha ha ha ha. You're a laugh riot you big sexy bucket of warm spunk. This is totally original and has never been done before. WAHOOOOO I'M ACTING LIKE I'M ON CRACK!!! LOOK AT ME I AM FUNNY HA HA HA HA!!!! HEY GUESS WHAT I AM A COP AND TONY IS SCUM!!!! NO WAIT MICHAEL IS SCUM!!!! NO, IT'S JAMES!!!! I'M OUT OF CONTROL AND WACKY YABADABBADOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It was never funny, you're not funny, get out of my EoFF.

Although there is a possibility that Hotti is something planted by Lekana and Roto. They hate Day 1 retards and would love to mock it. So perhaps Hotti has a posting restriction to act like a moron, roleclaiming and all that. If that is the case, ok, sorry!

I said I was voting for someone like Fey or Skye who was anti-inactive, and I've decided something doesn't ring true about Emma Skye.

So

##vote: Emma Skye

Ouch, Jean, that was rough...

I'd like to see that great big excel sheet someday, Judge. I've heard talks about it. So guys, if we go for either Hotti or Mia, when their alliance is revealed it will most likely incriminate the other. That's why I don't have a problem with going for either Hotti or Mia to see who is lying. It's safer at this point to go for Mia though because there is a slim chance that Hotti might be the day cop and if that's the case, what a bad role claim move.

##Unvote: Director Hotti
    ##Vote: Mia Fey

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jean Armstrong View Post
    Hotti - ha ha ha ha. You're a laugh riot you big sexy bucket of warm spunk. This is totally original and has never been done before. WAHOOOOO I'M ACTING LIKE I'M ON CRACK!!! LOOK AT ME I AM FUNNY HA HA HA HA!!!! HEY GUESS WHAT I AM A COP AND TONY IS SCUM!!!! NO WAIT MICHAEL IS SCUM!!!! NO, IT'S JAMES!!!! I'M OUT OF CONTROL AND WACKY YABADABBADOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It was never funny, you're not funny, get out of my EoFF.

Although there is a possibility that Hotti is something planted by Lekana and Roto. They hate Day 1 retards and would love to mock it. So perhaps Hotti has a posting restriction to act like a moron, roleclaiming and all that. If that is the case, ok, sorry!

I said I was voting for someone like Fey or Skye who was anti-inactive, and I've decided something doesn't ring true about Emma Skye.

So

##vote: Emma Skye
    Oh Jean, you're my favorite queen!

But why are you so adamant about Emma? Do I smell a Lyncher/Lynchee thing going on?...

We have about 1hour and 20 minutes left if I am correct.

I really hope we arent making the wrong move here...

Well someone had to say something.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Godot View Post
    But why are you so adamant about Emma? Do I smell a Lyncher/Lynchee thing going on?...

XD This is my analyzation.

Unless we have a sudden shift, it seems most likely Mia Fey is going, this is to see if Gotti is lying about being the Day Cop or not, is she comes up scum, there is only two realistic option Gotti may have had planned, he's telling the truth or he is using a powerful Mafia role to further himself, most likely the former. So to abstain from possibly wasting an inspection, we can try to use the power of reason to see which placement Gotti is in.

If Mia Fey comes up innocent, Gotti is either ignorant or lying, so there are three options I have in my head, Gotti has no idea how to play the game, he is Mafia (which is most realistic to me) and got caught in a bluff, or there is the outside possibility there is a third or neutral faction. So we should lynch him anyway, for he is either a parasite who just hurt his own faction, in which he should be lynched, scum, in which he should be lynched, or a member of a third faction, in which he could be lynched, depending on his role. So it's really easy to determine what to do with him if he lies.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jean Armstrong View Post
    Well someone had to say something.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Godot View Post
    Oh, don't worry. I'm not suspicious of you, yet anyways, I was just wondering what about Emma bothers you.

Oh wait, didn't you say it's because she's anti-inactive!?

Sorry...:riiight:

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 1 hour and 10 minutes remain!

[7][M] Mia Fey:[M] Godot[M] Kristoph Gavin[M] Lamiroir[M] Director Hotti[M] Phoenix Wright
    [M] Damon Gant[M] Luke Atmey[M] Will Powers[M] Pearl Fey
    [5][M] Director Hotti:[M] Polly[M] Mia Fey[M] Damon Gant[M] Furio Tigre[M] Will Powers
    [M] Apollo Justice[M] Klavier Gavin[M] Bikini[M] Godot[M] Pearl Fey
    [2][M] Godot:[M] Plum Kitaki[M] Director Hotti[M] Luke Atmey

[2] [M] Phoenix Wright:[M] Wesley Stickler[M] Miles Edgeworth

[1][M] Apollo Justice: [M] Phoenix Wright

[1][M] Franziska von Karma:[M] Ema Skye

[1][M] Ema Skye:[M] Jean Armstrong

[0][M] Kristoph Gavin:[M] Mia Fey

[0][M] Bikini: [M] Furio Tigre

[0][M] Furio Tigre:[M] Damon Gant

[0][M] Jean Armstrong:[M] Godot

[0][M] Wesley Stickler:[M] Damon Gant

[0][M] Damon Gant:[M] Kristoph Gavin[M] Furio Tigre

Or, Gotti could have a lucky/unlucky guess, and that's not what we need, so we could lynch him for the sake of being of little use or keep him around so we can have town numbers,

This is so exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Damon Gant View Post
    XD This is my analyzation.

Unless we have a sudden shift, it seems most likely Mia Fey is going, this is to see if Gotti is lying about being the Day Cop or not, is she comes up scum, there is only two realistic option Gotti may have had planned, he's telling the truth or he is using a powerful Mafia role to further himself, most likely the former. So to abstain from possibly wasting an inspection, we can try to use the power of reason to see which placement Gotti is in.

If Mia Fey comes up innocent, Gotti is either ignorant or lying, so there are three options I have in my head, Gotti has no idea how to play the game, he is Mafia (which is most realistic to me) and got caught in a bluff, or there is the outside possibility there is a third or neutral faction. So we should lynch him anyway, for he is either a parasite who just hurt his own faction, in which he should be lynched, scum, in which he should be lynched, or a member of a third faction, in which he could be lynched, depending on his role. So it's really easy to determine what to do with him if he lies.
    That's actually a really good analysis.

I love how this turns out. When Mia dies (well, assuming she'll be the one lynched), we'll know what to think of Hotti. He may be town or scum. But if he's town, he hasn't played wisely so far.

Thanks, Godot, it took me a while. XD

So this is a pivotal vote, for it will change the next vote and the entire game, both for Gotti and both factions.