Page 23 of 121 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223242526272829334373 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Godot

Hotti, I know perfectly well how to read. Your reasoning has no real backing or cause to it, m'love "OMG YOU VOTED FOR ME YOU'RE MAFIA SCUM!" is not a reason. No, no, it's not at all. Sorry! You're in the doghouse as it is, why not either wise up or shut up?

Also, where are Plum and Tigre? I've only seen...2, maybe 3 posts from Plum, havent' heard from Tigre since day one.. Are they in, like, Antarctica's time zone or what?

Although I think Dick has some good reasoning, I really am starting to believe the Jester thing.

Hotti is being annoying and obnoxious, tossing votes around to everyone and claiming Cop, to piss us off and get himself lynched. It seems quite possible to me.

If, by a small chance, he is the Cop, he is not helping at all, and quite frankly, is expendable.

I'm on the fence as to whether or not we oughta lynch him or not. I'd rather interrogate Plum first.

But if there's a Day Vig or Mafia Assassin around, you can go ahead and shoot him for us. Do us all a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    @Godot: If he was a Jester then, he probably would've died last night. Not only because he made a cop roleclaim, but because it was painfully obvious that it was either Cop or Jester, and both aren't good for Mafia (Scum wants to win, Jesters can stop that)
    Objection!

The mafia wouldn't kill someone they figured had a good chance to get lynched the next day. It makes no sense to kill someone who already looks like their about to die.

I am curious though to figure out why Kristoph dies last night. Seems most like a random kill if anything.

I think YOU are a cop.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[2][M] Plum Kitaki:[M] Will Powers[M] Franziska von Karma

[1][M] Director Hotti:[M] Dick Gumshoe[M] Will Powers

[1]Franziska von Karma: [M] Director Hotti

[0][M] Luke Atmey:[M] Director Hotti

##UNVOTE: FRANZISKA
    ##VOTE: PLUM KITAKE

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miles Edgeworth View Post
    @Godot: If he was a Jester then, he probably would've died last night. Not only because he made a cop roleclaim, but because it was painfully obvious that it was either Cop or Jester, and both aren't good for Mafia (Scum wants to win, Jesters can stop that)
    Objection!

The mafia wouldn't kill someone they figured had a good chance to get lynched the next day. It makes no sense to kill someone who already looks like their about to die.

I am curious though to figure out why Kristoph dies last night. Seems most like a random kill if anything.
    If they suspected him to be a Jester they would. Jesters are automatic winners if lynched.

Anyway I say we ignore everything AK Hotti says today, if he's not killed in the night, then he's gotta be mafia, because it looks like he's a Jester so bad that if he's not killed, it means he's mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miles Edgeworth View Post
    Objection!

I agree. It'd be a wasted kill to do someone in who looked like their gon' get lynched!

And yeah, Kristoph was probably a random kill.

Lol I could get all the way through the game and it would be the mafias advantage.

lol I forgot the password so i didnt think of checking the pm

and I believe the Plum Idea

##vote: plum

OMG furio tigre is bandwagoniung as well as being a rare poster = MAFIA!

Blog Entries

Shut up.

OMG what kind of judge are you!? a host with attitude...

Blog Entries

Lol its your mum.