Page 93 of 121 FirstFirst ... 43738387888990919293949596979899103113 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Something I would also like to comment on is that usually it is the mafia holding us up and so are online when the thread is re-opened. I only checked for the last three days but Phoenix Wright was first poster on two days, Damon was first on the other.

Also stop piling votes onto Furio you lunatics. Don't you realise how close to the end of the game we are? If the scum win by lynching a townie and Furio is town, they can pile votes onto him and get him speed lynched and it'll be game over. Plenty of time to vote for him later if you still feel like it. Just hang back and think about it first.

That's a pretty post, Klavier! Though I think I shifted votes almost every day I was here, actually. I'm pretty sure I switched from Will to Ema the day she died.

It's summer, I haven't got a job and I've got nothing planned until July xD

I spend most of the day on the internet and refresh every five minutes or so and make a post or two when I feel like it

So yeah. I'm on right when the day starts usually. Except day three and the beginning of day four...I was out of town, then xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Klavier Gavin View Post
    Who actually got lynched: Mia Hotti Godot Luke Ema Plum Furio?
    Thats not nice at least theres a (?)

How close is he to getting lynched?

Firstly BIG FINGER OF SHAME for Maya, Trucy and Valant for having so many nones.

Who is mostly involved with the lynch? I would say Damon, Will, Furio, Bikini and Ema all usually (not always though) were on the person who got lynched.

Who mostly shies away from it? Phoenix, Apollo, Dick and I guess I have to include myself in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furio
    Thats not nice at least theres a (?)
    You're the bandwagon today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick
    How close is he to getting lynched?
    Two votes. Unvote him within the next few minutes or else I will know you are scum and I will rally whatever the hell I can muster against you to get you lynched before your buddies pile in.

I think there are four mafia members and a serial killer left, so town would be at half strength if it lynched another townie, and with the night kill it would be game over.

Mind you it is not in the serial killer's interests to vote him off because he loses if the mafia get half of the town. Whoever you are, you seriously need to take out a mafia member tonight. You've been a bit of an idiot by killing town to be honest.

If it's a vig and we lynch town today, take a shot. You've got to and you've got to hit mafia or else we lose.

If you say so

##Unvote: Furio

Couldn't do it within two minutes, had to use the bathroom xD

#Unvote:

Actually I just realised. If we're in lylo (lynch or lose) we can all start claiming now. This is a last resort tactic for towns which suck balls so oh well let's rock.

I'm a doctor. I have protected myself every night. I personally would have protected Lamimoir on the day she claimed cop if I was in control of this account then. Unforrtunately I was not, and I cannot answer why my predecessor did not protect her. Naturally I have protected myself because I have not seen a more important role than doctor claim since coming into control of this account.

Yes, I appreciate that Godot was a doctor too and Jean was a Faith Healer. Because of this, I believe myself to be either naive or weak, but I have no proof either way.

Maybe someone targeted you, there was only one kill last night after all!

I'm Vanilla. You're probably the only power role left...maybe Gumshoe, too.

Must be a pretty strong mafia for us to have all of these power roles...how did it get to this point?

with 5 or so power roles on our side the mafia is prolly stacked

We know they had a prostitute, it's also likely there's a godfather lurking out there somewhere. I'd guess they have another power role but I could not speculate as to what it is. And they are backed up by a serial killer of course. Presumably a serial killer would be night kill immune and maybe the mafia targetted them, which could explain the low kill count on certain nights. As I said earlier, whoever you are, find mafia, kill mafia, or else you will lose with us.

Alternatively there could have been two teams of three, each with a godfather and another role. If so, you guys need to start killing each other rather than us.

Although there could be a vigilante I suppose. I'd guess they took a shot at Dick (if he is telling the truth) and Miles but I don't know.

Nice of you to show up, Valant...and then disappear right away.

##Unvote: Valant

I am Vanilla Townie. I know this character looks mighty suspicious because of past events, and I apologize. I was actually surprised when I checked the role pm and found him to be vanilla because I suspected him too...but I was proven wrong.

Since Valant made a post...even though I find it kinda silly he disappeared right after...I took my vote off, as promised. Another person I'm looking at? Trucy Wright, who hasn't posted in a VERY long time.

He is a magician after all...Trucy, too