Page 97 of 121 FirstFirst ... 477787919293949596979899100101102103107117 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Thats what I was meaning by possibly Naive doctor.

Eh...I tried. Colors mean nothing.

Maya Fey - I'm not sure...she's hardly posted, but she seems town-ish
    Dick Gumshoe - I'll believe the claim for now...I keep changing my mind on him >.<
    Will Powers - Since Ema came up scum, I'll believe the claim...that's the ONLY reason I have, though.
    Klavier Gavin - I'll believe the claim since there was only one kill
    Apollo Justice - I would think you were scum if it weren't for Lamiroir. I guess you could be a godfather, though.
    Trucy Wright - Scum.
    Valant Gramarye - Maybe scum. 58% chance IMHO
    Bikini - 70% chance of scumminess. Seems like you're trying just a little too hard. A lot of your posts are just kind of obvious
    Furio Tigre - Probably scum. For reasons stated many times!
    Damon Gant - I. DON'T. KNOW.

I think we have a "pot calling the kettle black" situation up there maybe, but oh well...

Alright if I had to guess right now.

Townies:
    Me (Obviously I'm gonna say this)
    Klav
    Will
    Apollo
    Phenoix
    Furio Tigre
    Mafia:
    Maya Fey
    Trucy Wright
    Bikini
    Damon Gant

Out of Maya, Trucy, Damon and Bikini, I think Bikini is definitely mafia.

I think she's going down the list of townies, waiting to find one town we'll all bandwagon, and kill.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    Alright if I had to guess right now.

Townies:
    Me (Obviously I'm gonna say this)
    Klav
    Will
    Apollo
    Phenoix
    Furio Tigre
    Mafia:
    Maya Fey
    Trucy Wright
    Bikini
    Damon Gant

Out of Maya, Trucy, Damon and Bikini, I think Bikini is definitely mafia.

I think she's going down the list of townies, waiting to find one town we'll all bandwagon, and kill.
    My thoughts exactly

Yes, thats exactly why when I took over this account I tried saving Godot, the most likely to get lynhed.

Really though, my targets haven't really changed.

Gant and Furio I've had issues with the entire time. So you can't really say I'm just trying to jump on easy bandwagons.

After the Cop was lynched, it was obvious Ema was scum, so of course I'm going to vote for her. And guess what? She obviously wasn't on a list of townies.

So, I tried to save Godot, a townie, I helped get a Mafia lynched, and the people I've been voicing concerns against have been consistant.

In addition, I stated in the past I felt dick was a townie, during a time a lot of people were suspicious of his hider claim. If I was going down a list of people who would be easy to bandwagon, Dick would have been a prime target earlier.

Saving Godot was a fruitless battle, nice card to try and pull later.

As for why you defended me. I believe the mafia needs 2 people for majority, I think you where trying to make me one.

Yes, trying to save someone just because things look bad is fruitless.

But seriously, no. Just no.

I'm sorry Bikini, but I just can't trust you enough not to vote for you. You're too quick to accuse and not quick enough to lay out evidence and say "here's what we have to work with, what do you guys think?" A true town will always ask what others think as well, and consider what they have to say.

##Vote: Bikini

Also. Look. Replacement #2 was a total jerk, and that's why he looked suspicious. I even looked in the pm box when I signed on this account for the first time and he'd gotten a pm from judge telling him to stop being such a jerk. I KNOW THIS CHARACTER IS SUSPICIOUS. Even I was shocked to find out he's town, like I said. But as I claimed, I am Vanilla Town.

There's nothing I can do to get rid of earlier suspicion from the other two players, NOTHING. I would have, if I had the ability.

Just in case I fall asleep.

##Vote: Bikini

If it helps, AK was replacement #2. That should explain it all. I know because he was the only listed replacement on the first page of the sign up thread and Gant was the first to be replaced.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[2] [M] Furio Tigre: [M] Bikini [M] Will Powers [M] Phoenix Wright
    [M] Dick Gumshoe

[2] [M] Bikini: [M] Furio Tigre [M] Damon Gant

[0] [M] Valant Gramarye: [M] Damon Gant

[0] [M] Dick Gumshoe: [M] Phoenix Wright

you forgot to add dick's vote for bikini

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, I was slow posting that votecount and now it's inaccurate. Use your imaginations.

*uses her imagination and comes up with this:

ickle:*