Page 100 of 121 FirstFirst ... 508090949596979899100101102103104105106110120 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1814

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Disagreed on the first point. Your vote shows where your intentions lie. Nobody was putting a gun to your head and forcing you to vote for a townie. You probably should've voted for who you thought was the scummiest.

Just saying, 4 and 5 I was moving. I can go check back on Day 2 now.

EDIT: Not really sure what happened that day. I unvoted Luke and I don't think I made it back to a computer in time.

I sleep too much -_-

Well, not much longer and we'll see Bikini for who she really is.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

15 minutes! Bikini is at 4 and Furio Tigre is at 3.

I'll believe this when I see it. Bikini had better be mafia. (if she's lynched)

Better start typing that kill so we don't have to wait in suspense (from the Look of it no one's on to stop Bikini from dyin' anyhow)

-_-

Seriously, this game has me sooo pissed off now.

I would be happier if it was Phoenix or Maya in this position. Dick too maybe. idk.

Of the two remaining, ugh, they're both suspicious. My head says Bikini, my gut says Furio.

God damn Apollo and Valant for not voting. Pussies.

For all I know the other four voting for her could be scum. And it could be me to damn the town and you gits will never let me live it down. But ugh. I will stand united with you.

##vote: Bikini

When I was just a little n00b, I asked my Judge, what will I be?
    Will I be a cop? Will I be lynched?
    Here's what he said to me...

Que sera sera
    Whatever will be will be
    The future's not ours to see
    Que sera sera

Blog Entries

Tensions had never been higher. Nobody knew what to do. It had come this far and nobody had any idea who to lynch! So the town had an idea. If the obvious choices weren't yielding any results, it must be time to look to the least likely suspects. Who is less likely to be a killer than a nun? Poor Bikini never stood a chance with that logic. Damon Gant was asked to do the honours. She was just a little old lady. What could she do against such a big, strong man? Nothing. Gant wrapped his hands around her neck and squeezed as tightly as he could. As soon as the life had left Bikini's body, the town knew they had made a terrible mistake.

[M] Bikini was a Vanilla Townie played by fire_of_avalon and replaced by NeoCracker.

It's not over until it's over! Don't give up! Night actions!

Blog Entries

Morning broke and what do the suspects find but a special gift in the lobby of the hotel. It was a Mafia corpse in a pool of his own blood! It was wearing a robe and wizard hat. Furio Tigre couldn't resist but to go over and poke it, and he immediately exploded into a fine bloody mist.

[M] Valant Gramarye was a Mafia Goon not played by The Summoner of Leviathan and replaced by Shiny. [M] Furio Tigre was a Level 2 Druid - er, I mean - a Vanilla Townie played by Arc_Master_14.

8 left, 5 to lynch, still hope for everyone, GOE

So apparently I was wrong about Furio and the rest of you were wrong about Bikini. The good news is that we got another scum last night! Time to figure out what to do today.

I don't know how I can redeem myself. I don't think I can. I didn't protect myself last night with Hiding in hopes that the mafia would kill me, not wasting our lynch today (I also feared the double kill).

After my roleclaim I thought I'd get lynched, because thats been the way of this game so far, you roleclaim, you die. So I decided when I decided I knew who was most scummy to me, I'd go after'um hard, hope they get lynched, so I can prove myself.

I was wrong with Miles, looks like I was wrong about Will, and I was wrong about Bikini my last chance of redemption. (luckily I thought before I bandwagoned on Furio). In another townie's shoes, I'd probably vote for me too. I'll urge you guys not to lynch me, but if I die, I really can't blame y'all.

As for the remaining Players. Trucy still seems odd to me. She's given me a bad feeling all game, and Actor seems to convinent as cover for her.

Maya
    Will
    Klavier
    Trucy
    Gant
    Dick
    Apollo

and who? I can't remember number 8. The fact that we're still in this means there probably aren't more than 3 mafia left, I guess 4 is still possible, but that would probably be ridiculous.

After all of this goings on Gant is at the top of my list, followed by Apollo Trucy and Pheonix.

I think I'm ok with you now Klavier and I'll have to keep believing Will and Dick's roleclaims.

Which means, who do I pick today? Right now I'm looking at Gant for these two reasons: He was very quick to jump all over Bikini AND yesterday he wanted to "get rid" of Valant and then pretty easily took that vote away. Now that we know Valant is scum, it would be pretty easy for him to say "I voted for Valant" but it may have been a quick distancing attempt.

Others, your thoughts?

Townies:
    Me (Obviously I'm gonna say this)
    Klav
    Apollo

Dunnos on my non-susipous Side:
    Phenoix

Dunnos on my susipicious side:
    Maya Fey
    Will (I haven't seen him in a while I still think he can be a godfather)

Mafia:
    Trucy Wright
    Damon Gant

For what it's worth:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Valant Gramarye View Post
    I don't "never ever vote". I did vote that one day didn't I? Even if it wasn't much I think had much more substance behind my vote for Will and Miles than I could have for any other people.
    We know Miles was town, and a Cop also said Will was innocent previously.