Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101415161718192021222324252630 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Diablo II again, anyone?

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Oh noes, playing untwinked is so difficult in Diablo :P

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Throw in no rushes, no Hell support, and /squelch for your continued insolence. And a constant stream of PK. After level nine. If you want to stay safe, stay below nine.

I'll let you have xfers. Even a dead man needs to move stuff around; most likely his potions.

Additionally, Nominus, you have bad taste and should feel bad.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

He he he. I'll take all your Pefect Rubies I can get with level 8 mules - simply to spite thee.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Fine. I'll make a game with a password only I would know. Maybe I'll call it pill/box.

Ohh skullskullskullskull.

I just recently picked up the game again to play on U.S. West with a couple of my friends. Last time I played the game, I was a barbarian halfway through nightmare before making an assassin and taking it to Act 5 Nightmare before losing interest and putting the game down. This time I want to make a Hammerdin, at the advice of one of my friends. Only problem is, I don't have any experience with paladins but I think it might be kinda fun to try out. Any tips you can give me on builds or usage before I settle into it?

Well if u wanna play with us EoFF guys come over to USEast... lots of support from this community (items*within reason*, rushes, advice, etc).... as for Hammerdins - max out blessed hammer and its synergies, max holy shield last... gets lots of +skill items.... find a big group of monsters... activate blessed hammer... then laugh and smile

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I sent my first anti-spammer email about eastitems.com to dmnoc@demandmedia.com. I recommend anytime anyone gets a spambot on their games and they send a complaint email they paste the offending site and report abuse email here so we can all send requests to have them investigated.

EDIT: binstore.org came in but they don't show up on WHOIS with 75.126.158.180

EDIT 2: lewt.com to abuse@rackspace.com

EDIT 3: d2items.com to abuse@rackspace.com
    Figaro Castle

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

I made a necro and I'm in need of random cheap gear, anything will do, this char will just be used for a MFer until I can make my 'real' character with proper gear.

if u want an easier time mfing... especially with meph... i would recommend using a sorceress. they have teleport which is essential to quick item finding.... make either a blizzard or fireball spamming sorc.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Well if u wanna play with us EoFF guys come over to USEast... lots of support from this community (items*within reason*, rushes, advice, etc).... as for Hammerdins - max out blessed hammer and its synergies, max holy shield last... gets lots of +skill items.... find a big group of monsters... activate blessed hammer... then laugh and smile
    Don't forget about Concentration Aura. Then he can laugh and smile. 2k per hammer just won't cut it.

I have some low-Necro gear, like Wormskull. You'll have to be around 30 to begin using most of it, but it's a start. When you see me online next, /w me.

Lol, so I got a free Hell rush for my Lightning Sorc before I even did any NM Baal runs. Cool, so I get into Hell, and then he does Andy... and stupidly before I even realize, I FORGOT TO BUG HELL ANDY.

ARGH.

Why can't I just have ONE complete MF character?

My Meteorb Sorc and Paladin both have Normal and Hell Andy bugged but not Nightmare, while my Lightning Sorc has Normal and Nightmare Andy bugged but not Hell. Argh. I'd like to just have one single Sorceress, with dedicated MF gear, tanking Merc (for act bosses), and all Andariel's bugged. I fail miserably.

Back to that Hell rush... I got to A5 and then did some Chaos runs, went from like lvl 49 to lvl 60 in 2 runs lol. So now I have to find somebody for Hell Ancients.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

What does bugging Andy mean?
    Figaro Castle

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Makes her drop at least three items (Q drop) every time; you have to talk to Warriv I believe right after killing Andy.

My Lightning Sorc from last season never bugged her, and she seemed to be fine. Of course, I refused to MF in anything but Baal runs after Infinity, so. I also had about 380% MF and awesome items up the wazoo.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well my smiter just got to NM so I'm going to have to investigate this for him.

Looks like you need to talk to Warriv after you do your Andy quest before you exit the game: What causes Andariel bug drop. Test results. - Diablo 3 & Diablo 2 Forums

I typically speak with Warriv to go to Act 2 after I defeat Andy, so my chars should have the bug activated.
    Figaro Castle

I wouldn't be so upset about lacking Nightmare Andy on my other chars, because face it, anybody would rather do Nightmare Mephisto or Diablo, BUT, quest Nightmare Andy has the highest chance to drop Stone of Jordan in the game. And SOJs aren't exactly in big supply in this ladder season, yet at least 3 of my characters need them... and they're always great trade value of course.