Thread: [A](NSFW depending on how strict your work place is) Return from the dirt.

Blog Entries

Default [A](NSFW depending on how strict your work place is) Return from the dirt.

This is something I was messing around with earlier in Illustrator and Photoshop. It isn't a wallpaper, but could probably be used as one if I could be bothered to size the demintions right. It was made for Skt, who wanted some zombie stuff made.

Also, I should add, I'm no expert on typfaces, I see a font I likem I'll use it. So critting me on having bad font placement is redundant, since I already know it's crap :P

I should also say, that there is no intense nudety or graphic scenes in this piece. It's a zombie, it looks cartoony, but some work places are weird.

Anyway, here it is:

Return from the dirt,
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Did you draw that zombie? That's a pretty nice zombie.

Also, this is safe for work.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, this is only NSFW if you're not supposed to be browsing online while at work in the first place.

The zombie is very well done, lots of fluidity.

I would critique you, not on bad font placement but on bad font choice itself. Bleeding Cowboys font just doesn't go too well with the splatter effect you have going on there. One is grunge, the other is more western/gothic.

Blog Entries

I think it looks nice! Perhaps yes the font could be different! Fonts are serious business! Perhaps searching on the horror fonts I have nothing against the wallpaper itself the fonts just seems a little off but meh!
    Last edited by Polaris; 06-12-2008 at 01:02 PM.

Blog Entries

I don;t like horror fonts, most of them look like bubble fonts smuged down to look like awful dripping blood. That said I do have a great Hammer Horror font I used for a poster once, But it wouldn't fit.

Now that it isn't 4 in the am I'm going to look for a better font and see what I can come up with.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Yes yes, very nice. I'd like the font fine if it wasn't for the extra little swirly bits flying off to the left.