Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [A] scrumpleberry's WIPs...

Oh, lol. Designing lingerie (thnx for the correction btw) is a respectable art.
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    Pipe dreams, my darling. I have a lot of them. Don't seriously expect that I'll be good enough or be able to fit into the industry. Also, neotifa, what?
    Honey, that is not the right attitude! If you set your mind to it, YOU CAN DO IT!

We can collaborate on sexy cocktail dresses and lingerie!

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Sketchdump, spoiler tagged because it's very very big AND it stretches the tables, so bewear.

sketchdump~

I will beat this block. Might edit in other pix later.

I really, really like how you aren't afraid to exaggerate certain features on the body and the fashion itself. The big hair, small waist, and long legs do remind me of sketches from a fashion designer. n_n

You have incredible talent and I'm so impressed with how much sketching you actually do!
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

That sketchdump just completed my life. You're soooo good, and have such a unique, but versatile style! I can see you working in animation/illustration, young lady!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I didn't know a spoiler tag could hold so much awesome. your style is fantastic. Grandia pic is magical and I think the internet would break from awesomeness was colored.

only issues I have is that Tonks only has half a neck D: But other than that she is stunning.

Is the Castle pic based on the book or the movie?

Thanks everyone, you're all far far too kind and lovely! Working on 6 more things, I'll post when finished.

Qwert: yes her neck is weird, I didn't notice until I'd sent it to Rye. I cropped out half of the weirdness actually xD

It's a mix. I cannot imagine a ginge Sophie, or one with lots of hair, so this one has the short hair of the movie and has either very very dark brown hair or very metallic silver. Also Heen is there because he's brilliant and I love his little sticky legs and feet. Also, Sophie isn't wearing the film dress because it's terrible (Howl would never let her wear it tbh), and she doesn't have the film face because Miyazaki's girls, while fabulous, all have really boring faces.

This is the only believable ginge Sophie I've seen. I'll give you this as well, because it's smurfing awesome.

spoiler tagged for hideousness

Here is something I did ages ago, more watercolour phail to put you on until the next piece (lmaozers) also what the hell way to totally lose my original face designs and turn her into some sort of plastic trollhag. I would fix it but cba to face her again and then rescan her. Also I am acutely aware of all the hideous errors present because it was rather a few months ago, so thx but don't bother yourself with anatomical critique if any comes to mind.

hello eoff i am too lazy to crop or resize things I cried aloud with mirth and merriment i will remember next time i promise :X

here is a recent Terra. Tried to evoke some sort of emotive feeling or atmosphere or wildness or ethereal wondrousness with that - failyard >Z

What's that? You'd simply love to hear my emo blargh incompetence rant? Well here you go then!

I really want to get good at watercolours. I just don't think anything works for me apart from pen or pencil and it's so frustrating. I love using OC and and all that jazz but the end product is always so awful when I try to do something properly. It feels so boring and clunky. I can't take anything past doodles and simple lining without killing it.

Well, none of this will matter once I've figured out how to steal people's talent. Dynast, Slade, Rocket - you're first on the list. Bewear >)

Have a lot of digital stuff in the works. Also, I need to do less fnarts - it's not that I don't have any ideas, I just never follow through with them because I get sick of them. Fnarts you have a template which is lovely and sort of dissapates most of my cba.

tee ell ; dee arr - SOMEONE HELP ME STOP KILLING ALL MY IDEAS AND BEING SO PLEASE :C TEACH ME HOW TO COLOUR WITHOUT TURNING INTO A 5 YEAR OLD