Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Baby Bet.

Default Sugar Baby Bet.

So, me and my friends have started this bet, this bet all revolves around six, five pound bags of sugar. All six people involved in this bet are given a bag of sugar, we have each proceeded to dress up our sugar. These bags of sugar are our sugar babies.

Now, this may sound like your typical cute home ec project, but this is where things get a little strange… and disturbing. Now that we are each in possession of our sugar babies we must be on guard. For you see… we are each trying to systematically execute the other babies. The person with the last baby crawling wins the sixty dollar pot.

Here are the rules we agreed upon.
    1) You can not wrestle the baby away from someone or kill it while they are holding it. You must outwit the person, or steal the baby while the baby is away.
    2)If you can get someone to kill there own sugar baby, then they must pay the culprit an extra five dollars
    3) If the person takes the sugar, cooks something, and then gets the owner to eat there sugar baby, then they owe the culprit ten dollars.
    4) If the bag falls below four pound then it has “bled out”. If you save it before this point it can be patched up.
    5) Once your sugar has been killed you can no longer kill others, only aid in someone else idea.
    6) If you execute a sugar baby in a creative way, and film it, then more money may be added to the pot.
    7) You may not lock your baby away, while you can ‘hide’ it while sleeping, it must be possible to get to.
    8) While hanging out with friends, the babies must be brought along at all times.

There are already many ideas circulating on how to win this bet and creative ways on how to eliminate the other players sugar. One of mine involves a scalpel, a doctors mask, and a shop vacuum. Others involve cars/trucks, heat, liquids, lakes, fire crackers, rocks, roofs, spikes, rifles… normal fun stuff. The game is on, and I shall not have mine be the first to go!

Here is a picture of my sugar baby, Tommy… The Green Ranger Baby!

Have any of you had strange and elaborate bets? And on a more helpful note, any crafty and sinister ideas on how to ‘remove’ my competition?
    Last edited by Dolentrean; 06-13-2008 at 09:39 AM.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Dude.... that is awesome.

I've never really been in a bet like that before tbh. :P sounds like lots of fun though xD

EDIT: Make a decoy bag. For when you're not around. Put it in a hiding spot that is more obvious than your normal one.

Flamethrower ftw

Let us know how it goes!

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

this would be more interesting if you were using tarbabies. it's really funny as it is though xD

Oh god, don't talk about sugar and babies. I have a glucose test today.

Either way, that's the coolest freaking sack of sugar I've EVER seen.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

That is so cool. If I had local friends, I would demand that we try this out.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is fabulous.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

Invite your friends to a party, but forget to mention it was going to be a POOL party.

shove a firecracker in the kid.
    dissolve the kid in water.
    go freddy kruger.
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

That's well morbid, mind. Still, I hope you have fun with it

I think a decoy is a good idea.

Are decoys allowed though?
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Banned

are any of your friends girls?

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That is an amazing idea. I'd just hate to be the one to have to clean up the mess!

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    this would be more interesting if you were using tarbabies. it's really funny as it is though xD
    I originally wanted to get a bag of brown sugar and name it Fuquon, then I would accuse anyone who tried to kill it of hate crimes. Unfortunately the brown sugar only came in plastic and we agreed on the paper bags.

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    This is fabulous.
    Why yes… yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Are decoys allowed though?
    Yes, they are allowed, but they cost money and time to redecorate them. I do have a plan on how to get someone to kill there own baby. One of my friends wrapped his in about an inch of masking tape and used crayons to make it look like a moogle. If I can steal someone’s I am thinking of wrapping there’s in an inch of masking tape, drawing the moogle on it, then replacing it, so they think it is our friends, and kill it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caraliz View Post
    are any of your friends girls?
    My best friends 14 or 15 year old (I forget >.>) little sister is part of the bet, she dressed hers up like a penguin and named me the godfather.

I have a video camera and tape ready, I have a bottle of red food coloring, and masks so I can make ransom videos… all the babies are alive as far as I know, but its only a matter of time until they start to fall.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

That is awesome. I say you should have everyone sleep over at your house. If they come, then they'll just stay up all night so nobody kills their baby. The next day, "invite" yourself to their houses while they lay in bed like logs and do some dirty deeds (to the babies, sicko).

At our school, we have a contest called Dart Wars. Each team (of two people) has a unique target, which is another team in the game. Your goal is to hunt down your target (outside of school grounds) and shoot them with a Nerf gun. Last time we had it, I think the pot was approaching $500. At $15 per team, that's a lot of people who might be stalking you. Overall, it was really fun. I did poorly because my gun misfired whenever I needed it to not misfire, but it was still fun.