Thread: Reversing age ENGAGE!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Reversing age ENGAGE!

I was looking at old pictures of me during my cruise from when I was 16, and I was getting seriously envious, because my body when I just turned 16 was actually pretty awesome, and I was only a little bit away from my ideal weight. I can't believe I looked better when I was 16 than I do at nearly 18! I can't believe I let myself slip up and eat and eat the winter of being 16! Man, so mad at myself. However, I think my face is prettier now, because it's a little more mature and sharper at the cheek bones.

When do you think you were at your physical prime, in terms of attractiveness? Are you at it now? Are you hoping for it to come!? :strawpanties:

I wish I was leaner like I was in elementary school! xD

But right now, my face has never been more attractive! My teeth are developed nicely, and my complexion is a nice color and my skin is clear, for the most part!

I've got fat cheeks though, and I want to slim them down so I can show off my cheek bones!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm waiting for my serious business body modification. Then I'll be at my most attractive.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was skinnier around junior high, but with it came awkward gangliness. I was a weirdy then.

I've put on some weight but I've also come into my body a lot better, so I'd say I prefer myself now.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I miss being blonde, so probably... a year a go? but I hope to be blonde soon again.

I actually think I look better now than I did a couple years ago. I've put on some weight, but growing in height balanced that out a bit.

My cheeks don't take up most of my face anymore which is a pretty big upgrade already. xD I'll let you know when I find out my prime in attractiveness~

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Oh wait, I didn't read all the question!

No, I don't think i'm at my most attractive point. I think I might be in my cocoon stage right now. I mean, i'm only 14! xD

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Eh. Not now. Maybe when I was a teenager, but that's my fault. I could be a looker if I'd do something with myself.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Other than the fact that I had a six pack in my sophmore year of highschool, I feel I look much better now.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

You guys decide for me.

I'm much, much stronger than I was when I was 19. But at 19 I had 8% body fat. However I only weighed 125 lbs back then. I'm 165 now

I was always 5'6

Eh..

My family has creepy good aging genes. My sister turns 32 in August and she gets carded for beer and even at times spray paint and cigarettes (18+). Just the other day she was somewhere and said something about her daughter being 10, then the lady was like looking at her all weird and my sister asked if she said something weird and the lady's like "How can you have a ten year old?" and my sister's like "I'm almost 32" and the lady was like "OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE 23"

As for me, most people still think I'm in high school. When I was working last year I actually had people who worked on the other side of the store that didnt' see me often, when I worked with them they were like "Why are you working during the day" and I'm like "I'm always here.. 11 to 5" "Don't you go to school" "No" "Do they let you off to come work or something" "No I'm not in school" "Did you drop out" "No I'm 22." "OMG I thought you were in high shcool!" "Oh god, No I graduated 4 years ago"

So yeah.. I don't really have to worry about this. I actually look more like I'm 18 than I did when I was 18. I looked about 15 when I was 18.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was in my best shape in the summer of '05-'06 and '06-'07. I was doing full-on manual labouring work during the university holidays, and gained a lot of muscle in the process. It felt great to be in such good shape; I plan to get back there someday, when time and money allow a superior exercise routine.
    There is a shirtless picture of me from early '06, snapped during a wrestling match... but that can remain out of sight, I think.

I've looked older than I really am, for quite some time now. Even without the beard, I've got a few more years than I've actually lived through.

Hmm, I think I look better nowadays than I ever did before. I'm more healthy now than I ever was, and so my body looks pretty good if I may say so myself. I haven't been this satisfied with my body since I was a kid (I was naturally thin as a kid, but when I turned 11 or so I put on quite a lot of weight and I continued to be chubby up until I turned 16 or 17). Maybe it's just me thinking so, since everyone keeps telling me I've gotten too thin and stuff, but I like my body as it is now. Also, my face looks more defined now, which I like.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I don't think I've hit my "prime attractive age" just yet, but I could be wrong.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

I've never been attractive, so
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow