Thread: On the topic of fetishes...

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin On the topic of fetishes...

Let's talk about abnormal, deviant obsessions.

I like fire. I like burning things. I like trying to touch fire. A part of my motivation is that I can't stand being burned for too long (it causes permanent injury which I am against, despite liking pain), and I hate it when things (ie not people) have control over me.

Do we have any pyromaniacs in EoFF? What other deviances did you get yourself into this time?

I'm looking at you milf.

In case anyone has forgotten, I am in the middle of a game where I am trying to kill my best friends infants

Nuff said
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I like abortions.
    I like Kung-Fu.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto View Post
    Let's talk about abnormal, deviant obsessions.

I like fire. I like burning things. I like trying to touch fire. A part of my motivation is that I can't stand being burned for too long (it causes permanent injury which I am against, despite liking pain), and I hate it when things (ie not people) have control over me.

Do we have any pyromaniacs in EoFF? What other deviances did you get yourself into this time?

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

I am using my cousins laptop right now.

I like snooping around stuff. Its like something inside my head wants me to constantly pry at things I'm not supposed to do/use. But I'm not a klepto, OK

Banned

Grin

when I get very stoned, I usually have a lighter in my hand. When I have a lighter in my hand and I'm very stoned, that's when I light everything in my vicinity on fire.

Blog Entries

I once burned down my dads garden shed.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I have instructed my friends to bring diesel gasoline (it's cheaper) when they come to visit my house. We will try to burn down / met the fire pit.

Ashley, you did not read that.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like metal. I like the touch of metal, how it's cool or hot, the smoothness of it. I like the taste of metal (Not all of it, some kinds taste nasty! But some taste nice.), as well as the feel of cold, smooth metal in my mouth. I like how metal sounds when you hit it with something, or when you shake a chain, or something like that.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I thought of this thread and its mention of pyromania this morning. I was out on the back porch lighting some charcoal to smoke a brisket and I saw a weed growing from the seam between to slabs of concrete of our back porch. Rather than pull it I looked at my lighter and said, "I'm going to burn it!" And I did. And life was good. :chef:
    Figaro Castle

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Don't get me started on my many childhood obsessions. Smelling things was one of the more saner ones
    ...Geddit?