Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: did the have soome ZIG AH ZIG AH!?

Default did the have soome ZIG AH ZIG AH!?

You know,cloud and tifa? at the end of disc 2 when they cuddle up at the bottom of the airship then the screen fades and they go back inside the next day and everyone is all"hehe we saw you 2" then tifa gets all embarassed and hides?
    id like to think they did

yeah totally, i mean they are older than the average FF pair, so I think they got busy. *snip*

[mulley]That second part's just a little too far - Flying Mullet[/mulley]
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

This thread's approaching the gray area. Let's keep it clean.
    Figaro Castle

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

...but weren't they sitting on a giant rock or something? That would be uncomfortable S:

they thaught it was the end of the world i think lying (making love) on or around a little boulder was the least of their concerns, besides who's to say that during the fade they didn't move down to the grass below then climbed back to the rock (a clean solid place with no insects or other critters) when they were ready to sleep... they were originaly supposed to do it in the Chocobo Stable in the Highwind before they decided to tone it down and keep their T Rating...

Of course they did!

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Nope, the game originated in Japan and they don't have sex there.

i don't think they did, cuz aeris is his one and only true love, i guess. lulz.
    warning: i am NOT funny.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm of the opinion that they didn't get busy. They were certainly being 'close', but it'd be really out-of-character for them to have sex. They were on the brink of going into a potentially-unwinnable fight, with the fate of the world hanging in the balance. Cloud had only just recovered a firm grasp on his identity, and they were both really shaken up by everything that had been happening.

Casual, impromptu 'friend-sex' just doesn't seem like their style - especially not with Aerith's death hanging over their heads. The fact that they never showed any signs of hooking up later on only furthers my belief that they didn't get down and dirty that night on the hilltop. The others were certainly giving them a hard time, but that'd just be for seeing them having a snuggly, intimate chat.

its tifa's reaction though
    she pretty much runs into a corner and hides her face

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

It takes a lot less than sex for a girl to get embarrassed around a group of people. Her running off and hiding her face could have been about anything from holding hands to sex. The scene doesn't give any evidence that it's one more than the other.
    Figaro Castle

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

When two serious, sensitive, shy friends in their early twenties have spontaneous-hookup-sex with each other, the effects can be seen for years. Not only would it have radically re-defined how they interacted for the whole remainder of the game, it'd still be obvious in Advent Children and the other sequels

you clearly have never had a one nighter with a friend

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    When two serious, sensitive, shy friends in their early twenties have spontaneous-hookup-sex with each other, the effects can be seen for years. Not only would it have radically re-defined how they interacted for the whole remainder of the game, it'd still be obvious in Advent Children and the other sequels:p
    Would've been quite funny though.

I must admit, them having sex never crossed my mind. I never saw it as anything more than simply being close to one another and spending the night out there in the open. Quite touching and sad, really, that neither of them had anyone to go home to, whereas everyone else did. So they remained together as the only links they had to what their 'home' was.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

yeah but Vincent didn't have anyone to go home to either, i think they should have been keeping a closer eye on him, he clearly has some serious issues which they all sorta overlooked it.

I suppose it would have ruined the romantic aspect tho if he were there too.
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.