Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I haven't fallen apart yet?

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin I haven't fallen apart yet?

Hi EoFFers

I'm PG

I have scars.

Everywhere, but most are all over my arms and legs (especially my legs).

I have some good ones. My left leg, on the left side, by the knee, looks like I was shot repeatedly. My right leg, along the inner thigh, all the way to about 5 inches from the crotch, has a rather nasty scar going right down it. There's another smaller one to the right of that, and another one right on my right knee.

There's scars all along my forearms. They're less visible now that I have a tan but they are there.

What about you? Do you have scars? Any badges of hono(u)r? Do you like pie? How did you get them? ASL?

I have a scar on my forehead. I got it when I was four years old. I like pie. I was bouncing on the bed and I landed right on the edge, slipped and hit my head on the table. 22/M/Award Girl's bed.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Blog Entries

Lets see.

I have a few scars on my hands from doing stupid skullskullskullskull at art school with knives. One on the back of my calf when I tried to jump over a razorwire fence and one on my arm where I let my friend shoot me with his air rilfe.

As for bones, you name it, I've broke it. Apart from my back and neck, which god knows how I haven't. The stuff I used to do when skating should have killed me.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

i have a few but im not telling you where unless yer a girl and want to see for yourself(directed at everyone btw)
    what type of pie?
    20/M/Scotland
    yourself?

I have a 15 cm scar down my stomach since my old dog accidentally scratched me years ago. I also have a smaller one on my hip bone, and I don't remember how I got that one.

That's about it I guess. Of course I have smaller scars and stuff all over, but those mentioned are the bigger ones, and therefore worth mentioning.

Blog Entries

I just have one scar on my left eyebrow but it's covered and one on my finger ^^ they're small so no one notices

Got a scar on my left eyebrow, incurred at the age of 4. Makes it look shaved, which it's not, and I often wonder if it goes against me in job interviews.

I have scars on my forehead and next to my eye that if you trace them it sort of looks like a dogs jaw, which it is/was, I was bitten by a dog on my head when I was 2 years old. I have a scar running up from my left knee on my inner thigh, too, which is where I had surgery to remove a bone spur that had grown there.

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have scars from mosquito bites! I like pie ^.^

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Just on my feet S:

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I, luckily, have very few scars and no history of broken bones. The only scar I can think of that's still pretty prevelant is the one on my left hand where I accidentally cut myself last summer. That sucked hard - the cut was in the skin fold between the thumb and forefinger. It's a really inconvenient place to try and heal.

I have a scar on my forehead that I got when I was four. Basically I was chasing my sisters friend who was on a bicycle but I was looking away and when I turned my head back to see where the bicycle was my fore head rammed into the bottom metal part of the bicycle seat.

I have TWO scars from my saxophone (Seriously). One on the outside bottom part of my arm and one on my right middle finger. It's what happens when I don't take care of the saxophone and wires decide to popout and attack me.

I have one scar on the side of my thumb from a metal fan. I was visiting my dad back when he lived in minnesota and I was on the phone with one of my friends back in Texas, I was telling her about Chrono Cross or something then I reached over to grab the Playstation controller and the.. fan got in the way.

Then I have a bunch of what we'll call "emo scars" on my legs from when I was an emo kid back in the day.

Other than my emo scars I usually get scars out of like.. complete accident and for some really stupid reason. xD

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

emo scars eh?

<3

Not many. A couple of burn scars on my left arm, from when I burned myself on oven shelves, a scratch scar on my right hand from when I was playing netball in Year 8, a scar which needed three stitches just below the knuckle at the bottom of my right hand's little finger where I smashed open a cookie jar which my parents used to store bags of change, when I was rushing around the living room with my cousins at the age of four.

Plus assorted chickenpox/acne/insect bite scars on face, chest and arms. Not too many which are noticeable.

Plus my knees are scarred to abomination.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I have a scar on my thumb where I squashed a fly through a window. My mom didn't know if she should be worried or mad.

I also have a scar on my elbow when I wrecked on my bike.

Other than that, nothing. I'm a quick healer. I've never been in a cast.